Backup and Restore Pinned Apps on Taskbar in Windows 10  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Brink's Avatar
    Posts : 48,943
    64-bit Windows 10 Pro for Workstations build 19640
    Thread Starter
       #10

    Hello @barman12, and welcome to Ten Forums.

    What is the code for the script you are using?
      My Computers


  2. Posts : 100
    Windows 10 Pro
       #11

    Hello @Brink
    can you confirm whether this trick works for Win 1903 & 1909?
      My Computer

  3. Brink's Avatar
    Posts : 48,943
    64-bit Windows 10 Pro for Workstations build 19640
    Thread Starter
       #12

    SM03 said:
    Hello @Brink
    can you confirm whether this trick works for Win 1903 & 1909?

    Just tested to see if there were any changes, and can confirm it still works in 1903 and 1909.
      My Computers


  4. Posts : 100
    Windows 10 Pro
       #13

    Brink said:
    Just tested to see if there were any changes, and can confirm it still works in 1903 and 1909.
    ok so any reg file settings to add into the winISO to make this effective? didn't see any reg tutorial
      My Computer

  5. Brink's Avatar
    Posts : 48,943
    64-bit Windows 10 Pro for Workstations build 19640
    Thread Starter
       #14

    SM03 said:
    ok so any reg file settings to add into the winISO to make this effective? didn't see any reg tutorial
    The .bat files in the tutorial use the registry entry and folder locations mentions at the top of the tutorial.
      My Computers


  6. Posts : 100
    Windows 10 Pro
       #15

    Brink said:
    The .bat files in the tutorial use the registry entry and folder locations mentions at the top of the tutorial.
    How to integrate that in system wide via the NTlite while customising Win ISO? I mostly add all of my tweaks via reg file, so do you have any idea how to make this happen for systemwide while customising the ISO via NTLite?
      My Computer

  7. Brink's Avatar
    Posts : 48,943
    64-bit Windows 10 Pro for Workstations build 19640
    Thread Starter
       #16

    SM03 said:
    How to integrate that in system wide via the NTlite while customising Win ISO? I mostly add all of my tweaks via reg file, so do you have any idea how to make this happen for systemwide while customising the ISO via NTLite?
    That would be a question best asked in the Installation and Upgrade area.
      My Computers



  8. Posts : 100
    Windows 10 Pro
       #17

    Brink said:
    That would be a question best asked in the Installation and Upgrade area.
    OK then I will ask there, but since I don't know anyone here except you & you've been very helpful since the begining in my experience so I (mostly) ask anything directly mentioning you in the related page/thread.
      My Computer

  9. Brink's Avatar
    Posts : 48,943
    64-bit Windows 10 Pro for Workstations build 19640
    Thread Starter
       #18

    SM03 said:
    OK then I will ask there, but since I don't know anyone here except you & you've been very helpful since the begining in my experience so I (mostly) ask anything directly mentioning you in the related page/thread.
    I'll always try to help if able, but that would be better asked there for someone more experienced with that.
      My Computers


 

Tutorial Categories

Backup and Restore Pinned Apps on Taskbar in Windows 10 Tutorial Index Network & Sharing Instalation and Upgrade Browsers and Email General Tips Gaming Customization Apps and Features Virtualization BSOD System Security User Accounts Hardware and Drivers Updates and Activation Backup and Restore Performance and Maintenance Mixed Reality Phone


Related Threads
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:57.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums