As I mentioned before, I have experienced exactly the same issue (not always, though) on machines with clean install, too, no sysprep. Internet Explorer simply occasionally refuses to show this one specific webpage, new O365 Admin Center Preview. On machines it is not shown first time when tried, it will never be shown. On machines it is shown first time when I try it after installation, it will be always shown.
All other sections of O365 work, it's just this one that wont:
It works with every other browser. Old Old Admin Center interface works without issues even in Internet Explorer, too.
In your case as this one single webpage not showing in IE is driving you crazy I wholeheartedly recommended you decide what is more important to you:
- Forget your customizations, use normal clean install method in order to be able to use that one single page with IE
-- OR --
- Finish your image customizations, deploy and use O365 Admin Center Preview with Edge or any third party browser
That's about your options now.
I do not know what causes this. As my tweet quoted in an earlier post about this "issue" of yours shows I have contacted Microsoft already back in 2014 about this. I have no explanations, nor any ideas about why this happens.
I add a warning now and end conversation about this topic from my part, not commenting any further posts about topic in question. I think I have made it clear enough that:
- I don't know what is causing this
- O365 Admin / Sharepoint Admin pages in IE have had Issues for a long time, from first builds in 2014
- I have contacted MS about this, got no explanation, workaround or such
- To find out why one single webpage is not working in Microsoft's legacy browser when it works perfectly in Microsoft Edge and all third party browsers is not very high on my priorities list
The image customization method told in this tutorial might cause Internet Explorer rendering and showing one specific webpage wrong or not at all (Office 365 Business / Enterprise Admin Center Preview).
If and when you absolutely must use Internet Explorer to access this one specific webpage, I wholeheartedly recommend you not to do any customizations in Audit Mode and most importantly not sysprep Windows 10.
BTW, I use Edge for O365 admin tasks.
P.S. The old Admin Center URL: https://portal.office.com/Admin/Defa...nDashboardPage
It works in IE, too. Every time.