Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

  1. Joined : Feb 2016
    Posts : 40
    Windows 10 PRO 64-Bit
       2016-02-28 #140

    Brink said: View Post
    Yep, it's for the NVIDIA "opencl.dll" bug. Nothing to worry about.
    Thanks. I did a scan right after the OS installed and it found the same Nvidia bug, probably because a older Nvidia driver was installed when the OS was started for the first time.

    OldMike65 said: View Post
    Shawn with the NEWEST update from Nvidia they have FIXED the Opencl.dll issue. They have changed the way it installs into the different directories, which fixes the problem. Now when I run SFC /Scannow it finds NO ERRORS
    I have the lastest Nvidia driver for my GTX 980Ti 361.91. I used Display driver uninstaller before I installed it too. Windows downloaded a old July Nvidia driver after starting the OS for the first time though.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  2. Joined : Aug 2015
    Maine
    Posts : 20,966
    Windows10Pro 64Bit on 2 DeskTop Computers
       2016-02-28 #141

    MUGEN02 said: View Post
    I have the lastest Nvidia driver for my GTX 980Ti 361.91. I used Display driver uninstaller before I installed it too.
    That's the same version I have installed, and for the 1st time in months, sfc shows no errors due to Opencl.dll Strange that yours still does??
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  3. Joined : Aug 2015
    Maine
    Posts : 20,966
    Windows10Pro 64Bit on 2 DeskTop Computers
       2016-02-28 #142

    MUGEN02 said: View Post
    I have the lastest Nvidia driver for my GTX 980Ti 361.91. I used Display driver uninstaller before I installed it too. Windows downloaded a old July Nvidia driver after starting the OS for the first time though.
    Then that's why, as I don't let Windows install any drivers, I only want the drivers from the Manufacture NOT from MS maybe that's why ???

    Name:  nvidia22.PNG
Views: 208
Size:  17.4 KB

    Check in your device manager for the version, should look something like this.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  4. Joined : Feb 2016
    Posts : 40
    Windows 10 PRO 64-Bit
       2016-02-28 #143

    OldMike65 said: View Post
    Then that's why, as I don't let Windows install any drivers, I only want the drivers from the Manufacture NOT from MS maybe that's why ???

    Name:  nvidia22.PNG
Views: 208
Size:  17.4 KB

    Check in your device manager for the version, should look something like this.
    I show the same on my PC. Is there a way I can fix the Opencl.dll files or I don't have to?
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  5. Joined : Aug 2015
    Maine
    Posts : 20,966
    Windows10Pro 64Bit on 2 DeskTop Computers
       2016-02-28 #144

    MUGEN02 said: View Post
    I show the same on my PC. Is there a way I can fix the Opencl.dll files or I don't have to?
    Only fix I know of was downloading NVidia's latest driver. If it didn't work for you, not much else you can do.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  6. Joined : Aug 2015
    Maine
    Posts : 20,966
    Windows10Pro 64Bit on 2 DeskTop Computers
       2016-02-28 #145

    Actually I am surprised sfc /scannow didn't repair the problem, with me, it always fixed the opencl.dll issue by deleting 1 of the opencl files and replacing 2 others. THEN sfc /scannow would run without errors.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  7. Joined : Feb 2016
    Posts : 40
    Windows 10 PRO 64-Bit
       2016-02-28 #146

    OldMike65 said: View Post
    Only fix I know of was downloading NVidia's latest driver. If it didn't work for you, not much else you can do.
    Hopefully doing the same install steps on the next Nvidia drivers will fix this problem, I bet a new one will be released this or next week. Based on the OP I can safely ignore this bug anyway?
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  8. Joined : Aug 2015
    Maine
    Posts : 20,966
    Windows10Pro 64Bit on 2 DeskTop Computers
       2016-02-28 #147

    MUGEN02 said: View Post
    Hopefully doing the same install steps on the next Nvidia drivers will fix this problem, I bet a new one will be released this or next week. Based on the OP I can safely ignore this bug anyway?
    Yes its ok, will not harm or affect your computer
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  9. Joined : Aug 2015
    Maine
    Posts : 20,966
    Windows10Pro 64Bit on 2 DeskTop Computers
       2016-02-28 #148

    Here is my latest screenshot of what Nvidia did to change the way it installed their opencl.dll files, which gives me NO ERRORS.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	OpenclNew.PNG 
Views:	47 
Size:	53.2 KB 
ID:	66872

    Notice the file dates.....these are the latest ones from Nvidia and did not change the ones installed by MS.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  10. Joined : Feb 2016
    Posts : 40
    Windows 10 PRO 64-Bit
       2016-03-04 #149

    MUGEN02 said: View Post
    Hopefully doing the same install steps on the next Nvidia drivers will fix this problem, I bet a new one will be released this or next week. Based on the OP I can safely ignore this bug anyway?
    I upgraded to 362.00 and still have the nvidia bug. I used DDU and clean install.

    sfcdetails.txt
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


 
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast


Similar Threads
Tutorial Category
Elevated Command Prompt - Open in Windows 10
How to Open an Elevated Command Prompt in Windows 10 A command prompt is an entry point for typing computer commands in the Command Prompt window. By typing commands in an elevated command prompt, you can perform tasks that require...
Tutorials
Show Us Your Command Centre
This is my study. Also my office when I am working. I call it Sanctuary. 327 328
Chillout Room
Command Prompt at Boot - Open in Windows 10
How to Open a Command Prompt at Boot in Windows 10 A command prompt is an entry point for typing computer commands in the Command Prompt window. By typing commands at the command prompt, you can perform tasks on your computer without using the...
Tutorials
Command Prompt - Open in Windows 10
How to Open a Command Prompt in Windows 10 A command prompt is an entry point for typing computer commands in the Command Prompt window. By typing commands at the command prompt, you can perform tasks on your computer without using the Windows...
Tutorials
Command Prompt gets welcome improvements in Windows 10
Read more...
Windows 10 News
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:57.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 10 Forums