Create This PC Shortcut in Windows 10  

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

  1. Posts : 12
    Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 64-bit
       #20

    Brink said:
    I didn't include it since that option wouldn't have a "Pin to taskbar" option available in its context menu unlike the options already included in the tutorial.
    Ah I see. Is there a reason the guide revolves around the "pin to taskbar" thing? Wouldn't it make more sense to include every way to create a This PC shortcut regardless of missing features?
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 65,161
    64-bit Windows 11 Pro for Workstations
    Thread Starter
       #21

    xjonx said:
    Ah I see. Is there a reason the guide revolves around the "pin to taskbar" thing? Wouldn't it make more sense to include every way to create a This PC shortcut regardless of missing features?
    I just didn't want to include limited options when there are these without limits for the same, but whatever works best for you is fine as well.
      My Computers


  3. Posts : 12
    Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 64-bit
       #22

    Brink said:
    I just didn't want to include limited options when there are these without limits for the same, but whatever works best for you is fine as well.
    Oh ok. Makes sense.
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 1,099
    Win 10 pro Upgraded from 8.1
       #23

    So how do I get "manage" back in the right click menu?
      My Computers


  5. Posts : 65,161
    64-bit Windows 11 Pro for Workstations
    Thread Starter
       #24

    Clintlgm said:
    So how do I get "manage" back in the right click menu?
    Hello Clint,

    You could add the "This PC" (Computer) desktop icon from below to have the "Manage" item in the context menu.

    Add or Remove Default Desktop Icons in Windows 10
      My Computers


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:26.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums