How to Add or Remove Quick Launch from Send to Context Menu in Windows 10
InformationThe Quick Launch toolbar is located on the taskbar when added, and is a convenient way to open programs. You can add or remove shortcuts in the Quick Launch folder so that you have easy access to items from the Quick Launch toolbar that you frequently use.
You can also right click or press and hold on a file or folder, press and hold the Shift key, click/tap on Send to, and click/tap on a drive or folder in the menu to move the file or folder to that location instead of copying it.
If you added Quick Launch as a toolbar on your taskbar, then the Send to context menu will make moving or sending a copy of items you want to Quick Launch easier.
This tutorial will show you how to add or remove Quick Launch from the Send to context menu of your user account in Windows 10.
EXAMPLE: Send to -> Quick Launch context menu
1. Open File Explorer, type shell:sendto into the address bar, and press Enter. (see screenshot below)
2. Right click or press and hold on an empty area in the SendTo folder, click/tap on New, and click/tap on Shortcut. (see screenshot below)
3. Copy and paste the location below into the Create Shortcut location field, and click/tap Next. (see screenshot below)
4. Leave the name Quick Launch, or type a name you want instead, and click/tap on Finish. (see screenshot below)
5. Quick Launch is now added to Send to.
NoteTo remove Quick Launch from the Send to context menu, you would just need to delete the Quick Launch shortcut in the SendTo folder below.
- How to Add or Remove Quick Launch toolbar in Windows 10
- How to Add or Remove Send to Context Menu in Windows 10
- How to Restore Default Send to Context Menu Items in Windows 10
- How to Add or Remove Drives in Send to Context Menu in Windows 10
- How to Enable or Disable Delay Send to Context Menu Build in Windows 10
Hi, Brink. In my case it coping file to Quick Launch, did no create shortcut