Upgrade to Windows 10  

Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
  1. Brink's Avatar
    Posts : 48,768
    64-bit Windows 10 Pro for Workstations build 19635
    Thread Starter
       #160

    Hello Johnny, :)

    If you wanted an Insider build 15063 ISO file, you can get one using Option 3 in the tutorial below.

    If you wanted a public release build 15063.13 ISO file, then you could use Option 1 below instead.

    Windows 10 ISO Download - Windows 10 Installation Upgrade Tutorials

    If you wanted to stop getting Insider builds, then you could use the method in the tutorial below to do so.

    Start or Stop Receiving Insider Preview Builds in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Windows Update Activation Tutorials
      My Computers


  2. Posts : 428
    Windows 10 Pro x64 Version 1803
       #161

    Brink said:
    Hello Johnny, :)

    If you wanted an Insider build 15063 ISO file, you can get one using Option 3 in the tutorial below.

    If you wanted a public release build 15063.13 ISO file, then you could use Option 1 below instead.

    Windows 10 ISO Download - Windows 10 Installation Upgrade Tutorials
    Thanks for the links!

    Sorry, I wasn't clear enough. Is the public release build of 15063.13 ISO the non-RTM official version?
    Because you said that the MCT has been updated to the RTM version of 15063.13, hence me thinking that the public release ISO is an RTM version.
      My Computer

  3. Brink's Avatar
    Posts : 48,768
    64-bit Windows 10 Pro for Workstations build 19635
    Thread Starter
       #162

    The public release is indeed the official final RTM (non-Insider).
      My Computers


  4. Posts : 428
    Windows 10 Pro x64 Version 1803
       #163

    Brink said:
    The public release is indeed the official final RTM (non-Insider).
    Thanks for the info. Last question, would this RTM ISO release be any different from the ISO file that will be released on the 11th of April?
      My Computer

  5. Bree's Avatar
    Posts : 15,301
    10 Home x64 (2004) (10 Pro on 2nd pc)
       #164

    Brink said:
    The Media Creation Tool (MCT) has been updated for Windows 10 Creators Update Version 1703 Build 15063.13 RTM. :)
    I think you'll find the MCT makes media that installs 15063.0, at least, if you untick 'check for updates' at install. It soon updates to 15063.13 though. That's what I found when using the MCT, at least.
      My Computers

  6. Brink's Avatar
    Posts : 48,768
    64-bit Windows 10 Pro for Workstations build 19635
    Thread Starter
       #165

    Bree said:
    I think you'll find the MCT makes media that installs 15063.0, at least, if you untick 'check for updates' at install. It soon updates to 15063.13 though. That's what I found when using the MCT, at least.
    Hey Bree, :)

    I ended up having 15063.13 from the Update Assistant. I didn't see an option to not check for updates during it, but I suppose either way that will be the build we'll have at the end though.

    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...date-kb4016251

    Cumulative Update KB4016251 Windows 10 v1703 Build 15063.13 - Insider - Windows 10 Forums
      My Computers

  7. Brink's Avatar
    Posts : 48,768
    64-bit Windows 10 Pro for Workstations build 19635
    Thread Starter
       #166

    JohnnyGui said:
    Thanks for the info. Last question, would this RTM ISO release be any different from the ISO file that will be released on the 11th of April?
    It should be the same, but technically the ISO is already released via the Media Creation Tool. The 11th is just when it'll also be available via Windows Update.
      My Computers



  8. Posts : 428
    Windows 10 Pro x64 Version 1803
       #167

    Brink said:
    It should be the same, but technically the ISO is already released via the Media Creation Tool. The 11th is just when it'll also be available via Windows Update.
    Ah great. I thought perhaps Microsoft will release another ISO through the Media Creation Tool on 11th April that is further updated to 15063.xx with more updates until that time. But I reckon the MCT will always ask you to download any recently released updates along with the ISO right?
      My Computer

  9. Brink's Avatar
    Posts : 48,768
    64-bit Windows 10 Pro for Workstations build 19635
    Thread Starter
       #168

    JohnnyGui said:
    Ah great. I thought perhaps Microsoft will release another ISO through the Media Creation Tool on 11th April that is further updated to 15063.xx with further updates. But I reckon the MCT will always ask you to download any recently released updates along with the ISO right?
    Correct.
      My Computers


  10. Posts : 831
    win 10 pro x64
       #169

    so if i did this now should i use the update now button Brink?
      My Computer


 
Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Tutorial Categories

Upgrade to Windows 10 Tutorial Index Network & Sharing Instalation and Upgrade Browsers and Email General Tips Gaming Customization Apps and Features Virtualization BSOD System Security User Accounts Hardware and Drivers Updates and Activation Backup and Restore Performance and Maintenance Mixed Reality Phone


Related Threads
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:11.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums