How to Backup and Restore Folder View Settings in Windows 10
1. Click/tap on the Download button below to download the .bat file below.
2. Save the .bat file to your desktop.
3. Unblock the .bat file.
4. Run the .bat file.
5. Do what you would like to do in the Backup and Restore Folder View Settings Tool. (see screenshots below)
When you create a backup of your folder view settings, a Folder View Settings Backup folder will be saved to your desktop containing the exported .reg files from the registry for your folder view settings. You can save this folder where you like for safe keeping.
When you wish to restore a back up of your folder view settings, you will need to first have the Folder View Settings Backup folder on your desktop with this exact same name to do so.
- How to Reset Folder View Settings to Default in Windows 10
- How to Apply a Folder's View to All Folders of Same Template Type in Windows 10
- How to Set a Default Folder View for All Folders in Windows 10
- How to Change the Template of a Drive, Folder, or Library in Windows 10
- How to Enable or Disable Auto Arrange in Folders in Windows 10
- How to Change a Folder View Layout in Windows 10
- How to Change the Sort by View of a Folder in Windows 10
- How to Change the Group by View of a Folder in Windows 10
- How to Size Width of All Columns to Fit in Folder in Windows 10
Plz I don't speak english very well, but I m asking about if I took a back up of folders sorts & views for all my system
and after that i ll make a clean install windows , after I install new windows if i restore this back up as u shown us , it ll return all folders sorts & views as I took before ? even i dont change the rename of this folders ?