Restore Windows Photo Viewer in Windows 10  

Page 43 of 63 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

  1. rpo
    Posts : 26
    Windows 10 Pro
       #420

    Hi Brink,
    After much googling I found your thread and applied your solution (Option 2) on my Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019 (17763.134) and it worked like a charm! Other solutions on the web weren't satisfactory.
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 617
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       #421

    THe registry hack doesn't work half the time. I just download Windows Live Essentials, and just choose to install Windows Movie Maker and Photo Viewer.
      My Computers


  3. Posts : 61,554
    64-bit Windows 11 Pro for Workstations
    Thread Starter
       #422

    vgkfan83 said:
    THe registry hack doesn't work half the time. I just download Windows Live Essentials, and just choose to install Windows Movie Maker and Photo Viewer.
    Hello Jeremy,

    Which option did you use?

    Option 2 is usually the most reliable. Don't forget about needing to also do step 9.
      My Computers


  4. rpo
    Posts : 26
    Windows 10 Pro
       #423

    Brink said:
    Hello Jeremy,

    Which option did you use?

    Option 2 is usually the most reliable. Don't forget about needing to also do step 9.
    I used Option 2.
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 617
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       #424

    Brink said:
    Hello Jeremy,

    Which option did you use?

    Option 2 is usually the most reliable. Don't forget about needing to also do step 9.
    Yeah i done both of those. . I couldn't get it to work, so i took the easy way around. . lol
      My Computers


  6. Posts : 61,554
    64-bit Windows 11 Pro for Workstations
    Thread Starter
       #425

      My Computers


  7. Posts : 2
    Windows 10 X64
       #426

    This is great, thank you, Brink
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 61,554
    64-bit Windows 11 Pro for Workstations
    Thread Starter
       #427

    Madthink said:
    This is great, thank you, Brink
    You're most welcome, and welcome to Ten Forums.
      My Computers


  9. Posts : 134
    Windows 10 PRO
       #428

    Thank you. Working nice if associated with new file types, but invisible in settings panel as a standardprogram but cannot be associated from there for all images. Windows 10 x64 1803 latest.
      My Computers


  10. Posts : 61,554
    64-bit Windows 11 Pro for Workstations
    Thread Starter
       #429

    bl00keRs said:
    Thank you. Working nice if associated with new file types, but invisible in settings panel as a standardprogram but cannot be associated from there for all images. Windows 10 x64 1803 latest.

    You should also be able to use the "Open with" context menu to set supported file types to always open with Windows Photo Viewer.
      My Computers


 

Tutorial Categories

Restore Windows Photo Viewer in Windows 10 Tutorial Index Network & Sharing Instalation and Upgrade Browsers and Email General Tips Gaming Customization Apps and Features Virtualization BSOD System Security User Accounts Hardware and Drivers Updates and Activation Backup and Restore Performance and Maintenance Mixed Reality Phone


  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:13.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums