Announcing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 10581 Mobile

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 5,834
    Dual boot Windows 10 FCU Pro x 64 & current Insider 10 Pro
       #10

    BugMeister said:
    Lumia 735 - just updated..
    now have 4 tiles abreast - excellent..!!

    The little 3Watt Juice speaker runs sweetly via Bluetooth
    brilliant little gizmo, I like being able to carry it around in the plant where I work
    as I move between the machines - great fun!!
    - for such a small thing, it really booms out just enough bass..!!

    - loving this Windows phone thingy - gets better with every build
    - good on ya, Microsoft..!!
    I'm glad to see you're excited about your experience.

    Working in the construction industry I've been cellular since bags. Had many a phone through the years. Lost my Lumia 1520 last week and replacement just arrived in the mail. As soon as I enter my MS account it will synch my home screen and all my settings. Install my apps too. Great feature of a Windows phone. The "others" aren't even close to this type of system.

    Yet again as with my bank and others I get an email from my insurance company promoting their app. None for Windows. I wrote them as I've written other companies asking why not one for Windows. I'll challenge you all to take the time once and awhile to do the same. Just takes a few minutes and it's fun to read their responses.

    In one response I told one juke box company that I'd set up an account and play music if I could use my phone, but until otherwise I'm not touching your slimy juke box screen for fear of catching a germ or virus, especially in a bar.
      My Computers

  2. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 25,556
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       #11

    HippsieGypsie said:
    I'm glad to see you're excited about your experience.

    Working in the construction industry I've been cellular since bags. Had many a phone through the years. Lost my Lumia 1520 last week and replacement just arrived in the mail. As soon as I enter my MS account it will synch my home screen and all my settings. Install my apps too. Great feature of a Windows phone. The "others" aren't even close to this type of system.

    Yet again as with my bank and others I get an email from my insurance company promoting their app. None for Windows. I wrote them as I've written other companies asking why not one for Windows. I'll challenge you all to take the time once and awhile to do the same. Just takes a few minutes and it's fun to read their responses.

    In one response I told one juke box company that I'd set up an account and play music if I could use my phone, but until otherwise I'm not touching your slimy juke box screen for fear of catching a germ or virus, especially in a bar.
    So HG your baby phone is a lost for good, huh? No honest people found it? I know how you loved that phone. When you posted screenshots, it was from the phone. Good to hear though, that you have a replacement so soon though Now you can start posting your "desktop" again:)
      My Computers

  3. Edwin's Avatar
    Posts : 17,098
    Windows 10
       #12

    Pinned albums on the Start menu play immediately.

    Announcing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 10581-wp_ss_20151030_0001.png
      My Computer

  4. Dude's Avatar
    Posts : 15,076
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       #13

    Edwin said:
    Pinned albums on the Start menu play immediately.
    Nice, I'm installing it now
      My Computers

  5. Dude's Avatar
    Posts : 15,076
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       #14

    This build installed with no issues, everything seems to be working fine so far.
      My Computers

  6. Edwin's Avatar
    Posts : 17,098
    Windows 10
       #15

    Dude said:
    This build installed with no issues, everything seems to be working fine so far.
    Ditto!

    Many things working that did not in the last build, and working better, I might add.

    Vast improvements to Maps and Navigation; (rivals my TomTom!)
      My Computer

  7. Dude's Avatar
    Posts : 15,076
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       #16

    Just realized, I didn't get the oobe experience, and the keep your life in sync screen when it rebooted. Doing a reset to get everything back right.
      My Computers

  8. Dude's Avatar
    Posts : 15,076
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       #17

    That did the trick, updating apps now.
      My Computers

  9. BugMeister's Avatar
    Posts : 3,954
    64-bit Win10 Pro Insider Build 19569
       #18

    HippsieGypsie said:
    Yet again as with my bank and others I get an email from my insurance company promoting their app. None for Windows. I wrote them as I've written other companies asking why not one for Windows. I'll challenge you all to take the time once and awhile to do the same. Just takes a few minutes and it's fun to read their responses.

    In one response I told one juke box company that I'd set up an account and play music if I could use my phone, but until otherwise I'm not touching your slimy juke box screen for fear of catching a germ or virus, especially in a bar.
    - heh, heh..!!

    Hey, I've just had a go on the Cortana/Desktop text-link..
    Announcing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 10581-cortana-mobile-pc.jpg

    ..really neat, you can send mobile texts directly from your desktop!! :)

    Announcing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 10581-keefs_hands.jpg
    ..keef'll love it..!!
      My Computers

  10. BugMeister's Avatar
    Posts : 3,954
    64-bit Win10 Pro Insider Build 19569
       #19

    Edwin said:
    Pinned albums on the Start menu play immediately.

    Announcing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 10581-wp_ss_20151030_0001.png
    - that is super-cool..
      My Computers


 
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:08.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums