Cannot access the Sound control panel

Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 5,834
    Dual boot Windows 10 FCU Pro x 64 & current Insider 10 Pro
       #61

    DENMON said:
    Also what should I do about the drive with the thing, I still can't access its properties
    It's by a drive?

    Do you get anything like this?

    Attachment 155560
      My Computers


  2. Posts : 5,834
    Dual boot Windows 10 FCU Pro x 64 & current Insider 10 Pro
       #62

    This is the direct download link to the driver: MAXIMUS VI HERO Driver+%26+Tools| Motherboards | ASUS USA


    When you download, it goes into your Downloads folder. You may just press run when your download window opens or go to your downloads folder and click on the .exe.

    It should be version 6.0.1.7899.
      My Computers


  3. Posts : 119
    Windows 10 Professional (x64) Version 1607 (build 14393.693)
    Thread Starter
       #63

    Sorry I haven't been able to get on my comp yesterday! But Device Manager is white not red, and I did download the driver. Should I install it?
      My Computer

  4.    #64

    DENMON said:
    Sorry I haven't been able to get on my comp yesterday! But Device Manager is white not red, and I did download the driver. Should I install it?
    It makes no difference what color the Device Manager is, the info is what counts.
    Yes, install the driver and report back if it corrects the problem or not.
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 119
    Windows 10 Professional (x64) Version 1607 (build 14393.693)
    Thread Starter
       #65

    COMPUTIAC said:
    It makes no difference what color the Device Manager is, the info is what counts.
    Yes, install the driver and report back if it corrects the problem or not.
    Well then the info is pretty much the same, also I am not sure if it installed on its own already as the from the Audio bus thing is gone, however I still can't access the sound panel
      My Computer

  6.    #66

    DENMON said:
    Well then the info is pretty much the same, also I am not sure if it installed on its own already as the from the Audio bus thing is gone, however I still can't access the sound panel
    Please post a pic of the Audio bus you are referring to in Device Manager.
    We need to see exactly where it is.
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 119
    Windows 10 Professional (x64) Version 1607 (build 14393.693)
    Thread Starter
       #67

    COMPUTIAC said:
    Please post a pic of the Audio bus you are referring to in Device Manager.
    We need to see exactly where it is.
    Under "Other Devices"

    Cannot access the Sound control panel-screenshot-8-.png
      My Computer

  8.    #68

    DENMON said:
    Under "Other Devices"

    Cannot access the Sound control panel-screenshot-8-.png
    Please right click it and post a pic of what this says.
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 119
    Windows 10 Professional (x64) Version 1607 (build 14393.693)
    Thread Starter
       #69

    I have mentioned in an earlier post that I can't get into the properties :\
      My Computer

  10.    #70

    DENMON said:
    I have mentioned in an earlier post that I can't get into the properties :\
    Have you installed the driver ?
    If you did what was the result I asked for in my post #64 ?

    In your post #65, you said you "were not sure if it installed on its own" .
    You must install it yourself.
      My Computer


 
Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:59.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums