Latest Realtek HD Audio Driver Version

  1. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 24,918
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       #2821

    8720 is about the same as 8648, I like 8716 better as it has better bass response in the lower end.

    The bass on this song using 8720 just sounds like fluttering.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  2. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 24,918
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       #2822

    I went back to 8716
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  3.    #2823

    Cliff S said: View Post
    I went back to 8716
    8723 is out 8723_UAD_Nahimic_1320_2019_0606_214050
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4. DooGie's Avatar
    Posts : 6,188
    Wndows 10 x64 Pro version19H2 18362.10000
       #2824

    Cliff S said: View Post
    I went back to 8716
    I'm currently using build 8720 but as you say the bass response just isn't there. I wish I had the option of trying 8716 but need the HDA FF00 version and up to now not had any luck in finding it . If you see it anywhere I'd appreciate you letting me know.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 24,918
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       #2825

    Sorry, I get my drivers form ROG forums, and they are only good for specific boards and chipsets.
    For example not all Maximus X series can use UAD drivers.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  6.    #2826

    DooGie said: View Post
    I'm currently using build 8720 but as you say the bass response just isn't there. I wish I had the option of trying 8716 but need the HDA FF00 version and up to now not had any luck in finding it . If you see it anywhere I'd appreciate you letting me know.

    FF00 was posted just a few post back Latest Realtek HD Audio Driver Version
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  7. DooGie's Avatar
    Posts : 6,188
    Wndows 10 x64 Pro version19H2 18362.10000
       #2827

    JenyJ said: View Post
    FF00 was posted just a few post back Latest Realtek HD Audio Driver Version
    Yes but FF00 was build 8720, build 8716 was FF04 not FF00.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8.    #2828

    DooGie said: View Post
    Yes but FF00 was build 8720, build 8716 was FF04 not FF00.
    My bad Did you try the generic 8716.1_HDA_UAD_Win10_RS3_RS4_RS5_19H1_X64_WHQL.zip
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9. DooGie's Avatar
    Posts : 6,188
    Wndows 10 x64 Pro version19H2 18362.10000
       #2829

    JenyJ said: View Post
    My bad Did you try the generic 8716.1_HDA_UAD_Win10_RS3_RS4_RS5_19H1_X64_WHQL.zip
    No because the motherboard I'm using is around 10 years ild and won't accept UAD drivers. I need HDA generic versions.

    Thanks for trying to help though
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10.    #2830

    DooGie said: View Post
    No because the motherboard I'm using is around 10 years ild and won't accept UAD drivers. I need HDA generic versions.

    Thanks for trying to help though
    It is HDA, except without customization

    Anyhow, wish you luck finding it
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
Hello : I have my realtek driver tweaked in windows 7 , I have it set in the registry to have 2 outputs , instead of one - will the new win 10 driver be able to be adjusted ... Thanks
New RealTek HD Audio Driver available in WU. 18634
My ASUS M4N68T-M V2 has a VIA VT1708S onboard audio. The driver I have that worked in Windows 8.1 v10_1200a won't work in 10. Windows doesn't even see the onboard video so it doesn't even look for a driver. It doesn't show up in device manager. In...
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:41.
Find Us