Latest Realtek HD Audio Driver Version


  1. Posts : 1
    Windows
       #2601

    Can someone guide me through installing the latest driver? Because I don't get what I need to do.
    I have a desktop with a Z370 Fatal1ty Gaming K6, which uses ther ALC1220. The latest driver from the website is Realtek v8454 Creative (HDA).
    If I want to use the latest UAD, what should I do?
      My Computer

  2. ddelo's Avatar
    Posts : 1,824
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       #2602

    MurdererFight said:
    Can someone guide me through installing the latest driver? Because I don't get what I need to do.
    I have a desktop with a Z370 Fatal1ty Gaming K6, which uses ther ALC1220. The latest driver from the website is Realtek v8454 Creative (HDA).
    If I want to use the latest UAD, what should I do?
    Hi and welcome to TenForums!

    Check this thread, by our senior member @EdTittel:
    Realtek Audio Console REQUIRES a Realtek HD (UAD) Driver!! - Windows 10 Forums

    And to proper cleanup your existing driver, before installing the new one, folow the instructions given here: clean install of Realtek UAD drivers
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 10
    Windows 10
       #2603

    mta3006 said:
    Does anyone here have any info on the naming conventions for the Dell HDA drivers AlanFox2000 hosts on his github site?
    I am trying to figure out what the designations following the xxxx_UAD_Dell_ (in green below) refer to:

    8683_UAD_Dell_SST4001.01_2427.02_MA80_193_269_4070_WHQL_MUP.zip
    8666_UAD_Dell_MA80_162_264_4070_WHQL_MUP.zip
    8656_UAD_Dell_MA80_82_263_4070_WHQL_MUP.zip

    Can anybody help decode the Dell driver filenames above?


    The FF06 v8656 and v8648 generic drivers have worked for me on my Dell XPS 8920, as it shipped with Waves Maxx integration, but I am wondering if one of the Dell driver sets might be a better fit to my HW:

    (HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0899&SUBSYS_102807DC&REV_1000, realtek ALC899)
    8683_UAD_Dell_SST4001.01_2427.02_MA80_193_269_4070_WHQL_MUP.zip
    8666_UAD_Dell_MA80_162_264_4070_WHQL_MUP.zip
    8656_UAD_Dell_MA80_82_263_4070_WHQL_MUP.zip

    MA80_162_264_4070 -> Wave MA8APO w.x.z.612.z + MaxxAudio Extension x.y.z.272 + INTEL DMIC Extension 4.0.7.0
    MA80_82_263_4070 -> Wave MA8APO w.x.z.82.z + MaxxAudio Extension x.y.z.2 + INTEL DMIC Extension 4.0.7.0
    SST4001.01_2427.02_MA80_193_269_4070 -> Intel(R) Smart Sound Technology OED x.y.4001.01 + Wave MA8APO w.x.z.193.z + MaxxAudio Extension x.y.z.269 + INTEL DMIC Extension 4.0.7.0
      My Computer

  4. mta3006's Avatar
    Posts : 953
    W10 Pro v1903
       #2604

    alanfox2000 said:
    MA80_162_264_4070 -> Wave MA8APO w.x.z.612.z + MaxxAudio Extension x.y.z.272 + INTEL DMIC Extension 4.0.7.0
    MA80_82_263_4070 -> Wave MA8APO w.x.z.82.z + MaxxAudio Extension x.y.z.2 + INTEL DMIC Extension 4.0.7.0
    SST4001.01_2427.02_MA80_193_269_4070 -> Intel(R) Smart Sound Technology OED x.y.4001.01 + Wave MA8APO w.x.z.193.z + MaxxAudio Extension x.y.z.269 + INTEL DMIC Extension 4.0.7.0

    Many thanks, alanfox2000! Now I have some searching/reading/learning to do!!
      My Computers

  5. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 24,272
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       #2605

    In my search for the ultimate test music for driver updates, I found this one that has it all, including bass with punch and sub bass so low, you can only feel it on with your hand on your speaker, and it makes you feel nervous(infra sound-fear frequencies).

    What do you driver freaks think? Worth bookmarking for driver test?

    Warning!!! Don't crank up your system too loud.
      My Computers

  6. CountMike's Avatar
    Posts : 16,612
    W10 Insider + Linux
       #2606

    Latest Realtek HD Audio Driver Version-image.png
      My Computers


  7. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 24,272
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       #2607

    CountMike said:
    Latest Realtek HD Audio Driver Version-image.png
    One Word Bass - YouTube
      My Computers

  8. CountMike's Avatar
    Posts : 16,612
    W10 Insider + Linux
       #2608

    Latest Realtek HD Audio Driver Version-image.png
      My Computers

  9. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 24,272
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       #2609

    Well Mike I guess it's not allowed in you country

    Here is the channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChE...3MFBhYoznqME8Q
      My Computers

  10. CountMike's Avatar
    Posts : 16,612
    W10 Insider + Linux
       #2610

    Cliff S said:
    Well Mike I guess it's not allowed in you country

    Here is the channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChE...3MFBhYoznqME8Q
    That one works.
      My Computers


 

Related Threads
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:00.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums