Latest Realtek HD Audio Driver Version

  1. CountMike's Avatar
    Posts : 16,551
    W10 Insider + Linux
       #1711

    dpj463 said:
    Does anyone here know how to configure an onboard realtek hd sound card to send audio to speakers and headphone jack at the same time?
    motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus Z390 Master
    Try here:
    Latest Realtek HD Audio Driver Version-image.png
      My Computers


  2. Posts : 4
    windows 10 pro 64bit
       #1712

    CountMike said:
    Try here:
    Latest Realtek HD Audio Driver Version-image.png
    Thanks,
    I cannot find this particular screen on my setup. I wonder if ASUS on board sound card is a different model than what I have on the Gigabyte? Mine is an ALC1220-C audio IC.
      My Computer

  3. CountMike's Avatar
    Posts : 16,551
    W10 Insider + Linux
       #1713

    Yes, Gigabyte has different looking panel but settings should be same.
      My Computers


  4. Posts : 4
    windows 10 pro 64bit
       #1714

    CountMike said:
    Yes, Gigabyte has different looking panel but settings should be same.
    okay, I will keep looking...thanks for your help
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 4
    windows 10 pro 64bit
       #1715

    dpj463 said:
    okay, I will keep looking...thanks for your help
    Well, I have clicked every screen and no luck. I did notice that my realtek app is called realtek console, not realtek HD manager.
    I have searched the web for a download for HD manager but am not able to find it. The realtek website does not return any results for this app.
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 2,039
    Win10 1809
       #1716

    dpj463 said:
    Well, I have clicked every screen and no luck. I did notice that my realtek app is called realtek console, not realtek HD manager.
    I have searched the web for a download for HD manager but am not able to find it. The realtek website does not return any results for this app.
    the Console uses a UWP App from the Windows Store which requires UAD Drivers , HD Manager is used with the RT HDA Drivers.

    In the HDA manager/Driver that panel is under the Gear Icon top right>Option ,

    I don't have UAD Drivers so not sure where the Console shows that info if it does?
      My Computer


  7. DelBierzo's Avatar
    Posts : 10
    Windows 10 64Bits
       #1717

    dpj463 said:
    Does anyone here know how to configure an onboard realtek hd sound card to send audio to speakers and headphone jack at the same time?
    motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus Z390 Master
    Connect the speakers on the green plug as usual and the headphones on the blue for example and then on the panel, click on the blue connection choose what you want to be the blue connection. You have to choose front exit too.
      My Computer

  8. asturias7's Avatar
    Posts : 588
    Windows 10 64-bit
       #1718

    6.0.1.8586 HD Audio Driver (WHQL) now available.
    Search for it on Necacom, Station-Drivers. etc.
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 295
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       #1719

    8586 is pretty good.
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 3
    10
       #1720

    Latest Realtek HD Audio Driver Version-untitled.png

    cannot install Realtek console. I'am running the uad driver and cleaned the older driver with ddu prior to updating. What is even more stranger I cannot find the Realtek console in my own windows store unless I click on the link provided in the main topic
      My Computer


 

Related Threads
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:48.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums