Latest Realtek HD Audio Driver Version [3]  

Page 76 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2666747576

  1. Posts : 1,737
    Windows 7 Home Premium x64
       #751

    Michel86 said:
    Hi, i have the 12th gen. Crosshair 15 B12UGSZ.

    Thanks again! I have downloaded your driver (you posted on another forum) Realtek 6.0.9492.1 UAD MSI + Nahimic APO4.
    you're welcome.

    MSI also recently released a 6.0.9486.1 version as well on March 17 but they didn't mention it until sometime after March 20th - listed for newly released MSI CreatorPro M16 B13V (B13VI/B13VJ/B13VK) model laptops w/ 13th gen Intel CPUs.
      My Computers


  2. Posts : 2,309
    Win10
       #752

    erpster4 said:
    that 9468 driver is a UAD/DCH driver, not a standard/unified/legacy HDA (non-UAD) driver that comes with the old Realtek HD Audio Manager app, rseiler.
    {realtek hd audio manager uses either the RAVCpl64.exe or RtkNGUI64.exe file; those don't exist for that version}

    You need Realtek Audio Console
    (aka Realtek Audio Control uwp app from MS store) to use that 9468 UAD version.
    .
    I downloaded this Version from Stat. Drivers after seeing a Gigabyte (and Clevo) only version there ( I have a GB Z590 Mobo ) and to my surprise it is 62mb,
    not the usual 12-18mb for a DCH/UAD Driver, but sounds pretty good , with great volume etc.

    It seems like it must include the Console App as well? as I can no longer see the Realtek Audio Console in the Window's Store as installed?
    ( I usually force an update after installing a new Driver if needed ) unless that is something new? it's been a while since a installed a newer Driver,
    as it seems Gigabyte has stopped supporting this Mobo, but it is on the Windows Start Bar under Realtek not Gigabyte.

    Latest Realtek HD Audio Driver Version [3]-capture555.jpg

    KB.
      My Computers


  3. Posts : 1,737
    Windows 7 Home Premium x64
       #753

    Kbird said:
    it's been a while since a installed a newer Driver,
    as it seems Gigabyte has stopped supporting this Mobo, but it is on the Windows Start Bar under Realtek not Gigabyte.
    that is a very INCORRECT assumption, Kbird.
    look again on the Gigabyte web site for your Gigabyte board (expand the "downloads" section and see) - they have a 6.0.9373.1 driver version available, though it was mentioned either in late 2022 or early 2023.
    therefore, Gigabyte has NOT abandoned or stopped support of your board.

    the 6.0.9468.1 gigabyte driver listed on the Station Drivers site is actually designed for 2023 gigabyte laptop/notebook PCs (ex. AORUS 17H 2023, AERO 14 OLED 2023, etc).
    even though 9468 is listed/mentioned specifically for those 2023 laptop models on the gigabyte site, it can also work with certain Gigabyte boards such as yours (and mine since it has a HWID that is mentioned in the 9373 & 9468 UAD driver versions)

    ====

    versions 6.0.9480.1 & 6.0.9481.1 UAD/DCH released on MUC Sun. 3/26 along with Realtek APO1 SoftwareComponent 11.0.6000.1096 driver
    Last edited by erpster4; 5 Days Ago at 21:34.
      My Computers


  4. Posts : 2,309
    Win10
       #754

    erpster4 said:

    that is a very INCORRECT assumption, Kbird.
    look again on the Gigabyte web site for your Gigabyte board (expand the "downloads" section and see) - they have a 6.0.9373.1 driver version available, though it was mentioned either in late 2022 or early 2023.
    therefore, Gigabyte has NOT abandoned or stopped support of your board.

    the 6.0.9468.1 gigabyte driver listed on the Station Drivers site is actually for 2023 gigabyte laptop/notebook PCs (ex. AORUS 17H 2023, AERO 14 OLED 2023, etc).
    even though 9468 is listed/mentioned specifically for those 2023 laptop models, it can work with certain Gigabyte boards such as yours (and mine since it has a HWID that is mentioned in the 9373 & 9468 UAD driver versions)

    ]
    I guess it's just me that thinks it abandoned with 1 driver released a year :) and nothing since July 2022..... and Nov. 2021 before that......

    I was actually running 6.0.9373.1 per the website after you mentioned it a 3-4 months back? , though I wouldn't say it sounded great even to my Ears and I'm no audiophile.

    I did wonder if it was a Laptop Driver on Stat. Drv. as Clevo was also mentioned, but it didn't say specifically it was for Laptops only so I figured I'd try it as I hate dealing
    with MUC Drivers, and it installed fine , though the App doesn't seem to be connected to the App Store anymore? but at 62mb I assume came with all the Components
    as well for a "Full" install 1st time around for new Laptops?

    I will check out your Link , thanks for that I may be able to use it in the Future to get newer Audio Driver again.

    KB.
      My Computers


  5. Posts : 1,097
    Windows 10
       #755

    You have Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Elite AX motherboard with plain realtek audio driver (MUST USE INSTALLER EXE).

    Just install the gigabyte 9373 oem driver, and then follow my sticky tutorial and download the MUC audio driver and realtek software component updates.
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 2,309
    Win10
       #756

    sandyt said:
    You have Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Elite AX motherboard with plain realtek audio driver (MUST USE INSTALLER EXE).

    Just install the gigabyte 9373 oem driver, and then follow my sticky tutorial and download the MUC audio driver and realtek software component updates.
    Thanks , I'll give that a try when once I see someone with better ears than mine recommend a newer Version , it seems most of the action is taking place over on 11Forums these days, but as yet I have not made the Jump as this is a Production/Work PC and everything is working fine.

    KB.
    Last edited by Kbird; 4 Days Ago at 10:51.
      My Computers


  7. Posts : 727
    Windows 10 64-bit
       #757

    erpster4 said:


    ====

    versions 6.0.9480.1 & 6.0.9481.1 UAD/DCH released on MUC Sun. 3/26 along with Realtek APO1 SoftwareComponent 11.0.6000.1096 driver

    Thanks! Was waiting for the 11.0.6000.1096 update, in particular.
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 26,826
    Win11 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       #758

    MoKiChU has posted Realtek UAD Audio Drivers : 6.0.9495.1 WHQL [20/03/2023]​​ for ASUS INTEL 2XX/3XX/4XX/5XX/6XX/7XX & AMD 3XX/4XX/5XX/6XX motherboards(at Eleven Forums): [DRIVERS] Realtek Audio (Intel 2xx/3xx/4xx/5xx/6xx/7xx & AMD 3xx/4xx/5xx/6xx) | Windows 11 Forum
      My Computers


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:49.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums