Latest Realtek HD Audio Driver Version [3]

Page 24 of 31 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 23
    Windows 10
       #231

    Cliff S said:
    MoKiChU has posted version 6.0.9250.1
    How does it sound compared to 6.0.9238.1?
      My Computer

  2. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 26,117
    Win11 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       #232

    BrY0n said:
    How does it sound compared to 6.0.9238.1?
    You can stay with 9238
    I find 9250 has a little bit too much compression at least when listening to Dolby media.
      My Computers


  3. Posts : 78
    Windows 10
       #233

    any one know if the pal1000 /
    Realtek-UAD-generic driver are working on win 11! i tried twice to install with no go!
      My Computer

  4. Almighty1's Avatar
    Posts : 1,063
    Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10, Linux, Android, FreeBSD Unix
       #234

    elajits said:
    any one know if the pal1000 /
    Realtek-UAD-generic driver are working on win 11! i tried twice to install with no go!
    Not 100% sure as I always install Pal and then use the generic driver from MUC that is the same or newer from Device Manager and it works fine in Windows 11.

    I just wished there was a generic version of 9238. Although for sound, I wonder if the sound quality is system specific when it comes to versions of drivers.

    Anyone tried the drivers here?
    Releases . AlanFinotty/AAFDCHDriverMod . GitHub
    Last edited by Almighty1; 21 Oct 2021 at 10:58.
      My Computer

  5. Kbird's Avatar
    Posts : 2,283
    Win10 202H
       #235
      My Computers


  6. Posts : 1,503
    Windows 7 Home Premium x64
       #236

    Almighty1 said:
    I just wished there was a generic version of 9238. Although for sound, I wonder if the sound quality is system specific when it comes to versions of drivers.

    Anyone tried the drivers here?
    Releases . AlanFinotty/AAFDCHDriverMod . GitHub
    pal1000 didn't make a 9238 generic version in time when 9250 recently came out a few days ago, so he ended up skipping that and went with 9250 instead. you could try asking him either in MDL forums or station drivers forum if he's willing to do so

    edit - and yes, I've tried some of Alan F's AAFDCHDriver mods and some of the versions are good (not sure if he will do a 9250 version yet)

    Cliff S said:
    You can stay with 9238
    I find 9250 has a little bit too much compression at least when listening to Dolby media.
    maybe on certain Asus boards but it could be a different story for MSI boards as their are 9250 drivers coming from MSI (unless other vendors release their own versions of 9250)
      My Computers


  7. Texas Gore's Avatar
    Posts : 20
    Win 10 Pro 2009
       #237
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 1
    Windows 11 Pro
       #238

    9209 or 9238 ? Or is it more or less the same?
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 24
    Windows 10
       #239

    erpster4 said:
    maybe on certain Asus boards but it could be a different story for MSI boards as their are 9250 drivers coming from MSI (unless other vendors release their own versions of 9250)
    There is any link of MSI or Gigabyte official generic HDA 9250 driver?
    Because i think that the drivers that there are in Necacom or Station - Drivers are from ASUS.
    Thank U!
      My Computer

  10. Zoli86's Avatar
    Posts : 7
    Windows 10 Home 2104 21H1 OEM
       #240

    Hello. Which is now the latest HDA driver on the Update Catalog? I'm still using 9071.1. thanks
      My Computer


 
Page 24 of 31 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:57.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums