Microphone replaying system sounds.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 64
    Windows 10
       #1

    Microphone replaying system sounds.


    I give you an example, lets say I am in a Skype/Discord call if I try to speak no audio is getting picked up. But if I start playing a video on YouTube or any kind of audio on my pc even system notification sounds it will be picked up by my microphone and will play it while the other individual WILL hear the audio. BUT NOT MY VOICE! All I want is a fix or a solution to completely reset my audio settings on windows without completely resetting my pc. (Operating system: Windows 10)
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 21,421
    19044.1586 - 21H2 Pro x64
       #2

    Hello Alainikus and welcome to TF ,

    Are you using a microphone built into PC, external microphone, headset, what? And how does it plug into your PC? A jack, two jacks, USB, etc ......???
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 21,421
    19044.1586 - 21H2 Pro x64
       #3

    Do you have Zoom installed on your PC? If not, can you please install it. You don't have to create any account or anything like that. It will help debug the issue.
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 64
    Windows 10
    Thread Starter
       #4

    steve108 said:
    Hello Alainikus and welcome to TF ,

    Are you using a microphone built into PC, external microphone, headset, what? And how does it plug into your PC? A jack, two jacks, USB, etc ......???
    I use a headset and my pc is a desktop pc
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 21,421
    19044.1586 - 21H2 Pro x64
       #5

    Alainikus said:
    I use a headset and my pc is a desktop pc
    And other questions I asked about how it plugs into your PC please. Maybe it's even wireless .....
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 64
    Windows 10
    Thread Starter
       #6

    steve108 said:
    And other questions I asked about how it plugs into your PC please.
    What do you mean with that

    - - - Updated - - -

    steve108 said:
    Do you have Zoom installed on your PC? If not, can you please install it. You don't have to create any account or anything like that. It will help debug the issue.
    I tried that now but it didnt work
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 21,421
    19044.1586 - 21H2 Pro x64
       #7

    Alainikus said:
    What do you mean with that
    How does it connect to your PC? The physical connection.
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 21,421
    19044.1586 - 21H2 Pro x64
       #8

    Alainikus said:
    What do you mean with that

    - - - Updated - - -



    I tried that now but it didnt work
    What the "it" that didn't work??
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 64
    Windows 10
    Thread Starter
       #9

    steve108 said:
    What the "it" that didn't work??
    Its normally plugged into my pc but it won't pick my voice up like if I play a youtube video or any sound my pc makes it will just pick it up but not something out of the system like my voice or anything. I will make a video quick and upload it to youtube one moment

    - - - Updated - - -

    steve108 said:
    What the "it" that didn't work??
    I meant with the ''it'' with the zoom method you told me to do it didnt work
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 21,421
    19044.1586 - 21H2 Pro x64
       #10

    Alainikus said:
    Its normally plugged into my pc but it won't pick my voice up like if I play a youtube video or any sound my pc makes it will just pick it up but not something out of the system like my voice or anything. I will make a video quick and upload it to youtube one moment
    Show me the connector on the end of the headset please - you can post a link to the exact model you are using if that's easier.
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:12.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums