Latest Realtek HD Audio Driver Version [2]

Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35434445
  1.    #441

    good morning guys how is 87.81 bass / loudness vs the great loud and clear 87.73 ? worth to try ?
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2. johngalt's Avatar
    Posts : 2,012
    Windows 10 Pro X64 Insider Preview (Skip Ahead) latest build
       #442

    Bah. Pal1000 went from 8779 to 8783, skipping 8781 completely. Wonder if 8783 sounds better than 8777.....

    Guess I'll have to try it out myself, huh?
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  3.    #443

    8781 the best for me ( for the time being....) ............it has a very good punch and bass , much better then previous versions !
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 39
    Windows 10
       #444

    My voice cancellation and pitch shifting is all smashed together in 1.5.190.0.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	screen.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	44.7 KB 
ID:	244201
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5. Dude's Avatar
    Posts : 13,517
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       #445

    Have not seen that happen before. Did you try removing the console and reinstalling it?
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6. DooGie's Avatar
    Posts : 6,418
    Wndows 10 x64 Pro version19H2 18362.10015
       #446

    johngalt said: View Post
    Bah. Pal1000 went from 8779 to 8783, skipping 8781 completely. Wonder if 8783 sounds better than 8777.....

    Guess I'll have to try it out myself, huh?
    Hi John, I installed 8783.1 last night and it's a good sounding driver. Well worth a try.
    The install routine is a bit weird though as you do the normal pal1000 install routine then follow that with another installation of a couple of other components. Not very elegant and there's also a problem when the installed driver version appears ok in the Realtek Audio Console but 8779.1 still appears in the device manager.

    UPDATE

    pal1000 has received an updated HDXRT.inf file so has re-released 8783
    Driver version now showing correctly in Device Manager. I can confirm this.

    Last edited by DooGie; 36 Minutes Ago at 14:37.
      My ComputerSystem Spec



  7. Posts : 39
    Windows 10
       #447

    I tried resetting the app, but it didn't help. I don't even remember how I installed the app in the first place so I am not going remove the app. 191 will be in MUC in a week anyway.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8. Dude's Avatar
    Posts : 13,517
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       #448

    sandyt said: View Post
    I tried resetting the app, but it didn't help. I don't even remember how I installed the app in the first place so I am not going remove the app. 191 will be in MUC in a week anyway.
    Good plan, it might be more trouble trying reinstall
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9. johngalt's Avatar
    Posts : 2,012
    Windows 10 Pro X64 Insider Preview (Skip Ahead) latest build
       #449

    sandyt said: View Post
    My voice cancellation and pitch shifting is all smashed together in 1.5.190.0.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	screen.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	44.7 KB 
ID:	244201
    Yeah, same happened to me. AlanFox2000 has already released .191. Releases . alanfox2000/realtek-universal-audio-driver . GitHub

    It's fixed in .191. Extract the .ZIP after downloading, then run the 216d11a8c76c486abc249503989cef4b.appxbundle file (I just doubleclick it). It will install over .190 and fix it.

    DooGie said: View Post
    Hi John, I installed 8783.1 last night and it's a good sounding driver. Well worth a try.
    The install routine is a bit weird though as you do the normal pal1000 install routine then follow that with another installation of a couple of other components. Not very elegant and there's also a problem when the installed driver version appears ok in the Realtek Audio Console but 8779.1 still appears in the device manager.

    UPDATE

    pal1000 has received an updated HDXRT.inf file so has re-released 8783
    Driver version now showing correctly in Device Manager. I can confirm this.

    yeah, I saw the 8783.1 build this morning, and just saw the email about the 8783.1-2.

    Grabbing it now.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


 
Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35434445

Related Threads
Latest Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs :arrow: Microsoft Update Catalog Realtek download page Latest info now here - Latest Realtek HD Audio Driver Version
Latest Realtek HD audio driver R2.82 in Drivers and Hardware
Just noticed that the latest Realtek HD Audio driver R2.82 which seems to be included with the 1903 Windows 10 release preview removes the option to re-assign jacks (rear and front) to different sources such as front output. A bit annoying if you...
Clean up of main thread - Latest Realtek HD Audio Driver Version - Windows 10 Forums
Archive of old posts from Latest Realtek HD Audio Driver Version - Windows 10 Forums
I'm currently running driver version .7541 however can't seem to get .7571 to work (located herehttps://www.tenforums.com/drivers-hardware/5993-latest-realtek-hd-audio-driver-version.html.) Downloaded and extracted fine however whenever I try to run...
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:14.
Find Us