Latest Realtek HD Audio Driver Version [2]

  1. canibal's Avatar
    Posts : 55
    WINDOWS 10 Pro 21H1 - 64 bit
       #3011

    pietcorus2 said:
    " New HDA 6.0.9088.1 is available !!! "................great news !

    Just as good as the 9098.1........???
    i just try HDA 9088.1 on my laptop..
    and its more more better than 9071.1

    but UAD 9098.1 still the best..


    looks like it will have to wait longer for HDA 9098.1 to be available, because to wait for v9088.1 it took 1 month from the start of the appearance of HDA 9071.1 and
    it could even be that HDA 9098.1 may not be released at all like 8996.1
      My Computers

  2. pietcorus2's Avatar
    Posts : 1,835
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       #3012

    " its more more better than 9071.1 "............very good , will try this new HDA soon !
      My Computer

  3. johngalt's Avatar
    Posts : 2,662
    Windows 10 x64 Pro build 21H1
       #3013

    I'm still over here snickering about '...more more better....'

    (just having fun, canibal - not trying to antagonize you)
      My Computers


  4. Posts : 1
    Windows 10
       #3014

    Hi all, since Windows 10 2004 update I have some problems with my 2016 HP notebook and I'd really appreciate some advice. The sound card is, obviously, a Realtek with Bang and Olufsen speakers, but the driver hasn't been updated since 2016 and I have some problems both with Windows 10 2004 and 20H2, related to microphone.

    Using the script I find out that my sound card is a FF004 with Conexant Integration and the driver are HDA, Audio CODEC: ALC290, INF needed to install : hdxhpnb.inf. I tried both the R2.82 FF00 driver and latest from Microsoft Catalog but I heard sound only from two speakers and microphone doesn't work. Do you know if there is an updated HP Bang and Olufsen driver compatible with my sound card?

    Thank you for helping me out, Skype support told me to downgrade Windows 10 to previous version to make it works again.
      My Computer

  5. pietcorus2's Avatar
    Posts : 1,835
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       #3015

    " its more more better than 9071.1"...........thanks canibal !!
    You are right , 9088 HDA is one of the very best , will keep this beauty ...........
      My Computer

  6. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 25,999
    Win11 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       #3016

    MoKiChU has just posted 9099.1 drivers.
      My Computers



  7. Posts : 1,487
    Windows 7 Home Premium x64
       #3017

    canibal said:
    i just try HDA 9088.1 on my laptop..
    and its more more better than 9071.1

    but UAD 9098.1 still the best..


    looks like it will have to wait longer for HDA 9098.1 to be available, because to wait for v9088.1 it took 1 month from the start of the appearance of HDA 9071.1 and
    it could even be that HDA 9098.1 may not be released at all like 8996.1
    found the "source" of 9088.1 HDA FF00 - ASRock (for ASRock industrial motherboards/systems) - can be used on both 32bit & 64bit Win10 as they have WIN32 & WIN64 driver versions

    9071.1 HDA FF00 originated from Lenovo, so that one only worked well with those brand PCs (usually the ideacentre/thinkcentre desktop series) without any audio problems
    heck, 9071.1 FF00 worked fine on my old HP pavilion 2008 desktop PC using Realtek ALC888S
      My Computers

  8. Texas Gore's Avatar
    Posts : 18
    Win 10 Pro 2009
       #3018

    Hi guys & gals!

    I've been a follower of this thread (and the first) for quite some time. Some great tips and help here, so thank you all for that!

    I have an MSI MEG Z390 ACE board with Realtek ALC1220. MSI just posted an updated driver - 6.0.9084.1 - which I find awful. Too much top end which is very tinny, but not much mid or low end.
    I was happy enough with the last few Realtek drivers they've posted, so I could go back to an older one I guess. But I'm keen to try 9098.1 which some of you knowledgeable folks rate pretty highly.

    I've used some of Mokichu's packages before, but now can only find him on the Asus RoG forums. Does he release for other manufacturers now? Or does he have a page tucked away in a dark corner somewhere on the interwebs?
    Or, will one of his Asus packages work for me? Suppose I could go try that. In fact, I will. Here's hoping...

    [EDIT]
    No surprise, the Asus pkg didn't work :P
    [/EDIT]
      My Computer

  9. Kbird's Avatar
    Posts : 2,272
    Win10 202H
       #3019

    erpster4 said:
    found the "source" of 9088.1 HDA FF00 - ASRock (for ASRock industrial motherboards/systems) - can be used on both 32bit & 64bit Win10 as they have WIN32 & WIN64 driver versions
    MokiChu, has once again kindly let me know he has released 9088.1 HDA too for my Desktop and 9099.1 for my Laptop.......

    There are new Realtek Audio Drivers for your notebook and your motherboard :

    6.0.9099.1 WHQL for your notebook (*Realtek Audio Drivers (UAD - ASUS ROG SS3 NB/DT)*) : [DRIVERS] Realtek Audio (NB/DT | Intel 2xx/3xx/4xx/5xx & AMD Ryzen Mobile) ([DRIVERS] Realtek Audio (NB/DT | Intel 2xx/3xx/4xx/5xx & AMD Ryzen Mobile)))

    6.0.9088.1 WHQL for your motherboard (*Realtek High Definition Audio Drivers (HDA - ASUS ROG/TUF/PRIME DTS&RTK MB)*) : [DRIVERS] Realtek Audio (MB | Intel 6x/7x/8x/9x/1xx) ([DRIVERS] Realtek Audio (MB | Intel 6x/7x/8x/9x/1xx)))
    ***************
      My Computers

  10. johngalt's Avatar
    Posts : 2,662
    Windows 10 x64 Pro build 21H1
       #3020

    Texas Gore said:
    Hi guys & gals!

    I've been a follower of this thread (and the first) for quite some time. Some great tips and help here, so thank you all for that!

    I have an MSI MEG Z390 ACE board with Realtek ALC1220. MSI just posted an updated driver - 6.0.9084.1 - which I find awful. Too much top end which is very tinny, but not much mid or low end.
    I was happy enough with the last few Realtek drivers they've posted, so I could go back to an older one I guess. But I'm keen to try 9098.1 which some of you knowledgeable folks rate pretty highly.

    I've used some of Mokichu's packages before, but now can only find him on the Asus RoG forums. Does he release for other manufacturers now? Or does he have a page tucked away in a dark corner somewhere on the interwebs?
    Or, will one of his Asus packages work for me? Suppose I could go try that. In fact, I will. Here's hoping...

    [EDIT]
    No surprise, the Asus pkg didn't work :P
    [/EDIT]
    Hi, I've got the MEG X570 GODLIKE, and I have to agree - 9084 sucks.

    My board shows the 9057 as the default DL - just a couple of weeks ago it was 9071, which I had installed, and the Live Update 6 / Dragon Center offered up 9084 to me - and I immediately regretted installing. I had to use DDU to wipe them out of my system, and when I went to DL the official package, I saw it wasn't even 9071, but back to 9057 again (I just did this day before yesterday).

    MSI USA

    I'm trying to figure out how folks are seeing the newest drivers on MUC, as I never find anything more recent than Nov 2020, but if I find them I'll let you know - then we can both use SandyT's tutorial to upgrade to 9098, which is not only current but seems to be getting good all-around verdicts from the users here.

    P.S. - I do not believe that you can use the installer that I linked to as they are different boards, and I think they have different setups - but to be sure, you could download both your 9084 and the one I linked and see if there is actually a difference or not. If there is not, I suppose you could use the installer I linked to to try to downgrade out of 9084 without going the DDU route.
    Last edited by johngalt; 28 Jan 2021 at 12:13.
      My Computers


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:29.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums