Windows 10 volume bar on top left is huge

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

  1. Posts : 11
    Windows 10 Enterprise
       #11

    Edwin said:
    I don't think that feature has arrived in Chrome Version 75.0.3770.80 yet, I was using Chrome Canary in the original post.
    i have Version 75.0.3770.80, but it's without icon or title. You mean, it doesn't arrived yet as complete feature in ver. 75.0.3770.80?
      My Computer

  2. Edwin's Avatar
    Posts : 15,434
    Windows 10
       #12

    Kapoios said:
    i have Version 75.0.3770.80, but it's without icon or title. You mean, it doesn't arrived yet as complete feature in ver. 75.0.3770.80?
    That's what I'm guessing. I don't know of a specific flag for it, either.
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 11
    Windows 10 Enterprise
       #13

    Edwin said:
    That's what I'm guessing. I don't know of a specific flag for it, either.
    so, this is only in canary version?
      My Computer

  4. Edwin's Avatar
    Posts : 15,434
    Windows 10
       #14

    Kapoios said:
    so, this is only in canary version?
    I assume so...

    Windows 10 volume bar on top left is huge-001029.png

    Maybe Chrome Dev has it too, but, I don't have Dev so I don't know...

    Edge Canary has it.
      My Computer

  5. Edwin's Avatar
    Posts : 15,434
    Windows 10
       #15

    Neither of the Chrome Desktop OSD's on the Lock Screen function!

    Neither does the keyboard media keys...

    Windows 10 volume bar on top left is huge-untitled.jpg
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 11
    Windows 10 Enterprise
       #16

    Edwin said:
    Neither of the Chrome Desktop OSD's on the Lock Screen function!

    Neither does the keyboard media keys...

    Windows 10 volume bar on top left is huge-untitled.jpg
    You mean "either" maybe in this case?

    And this image, is with Edge Canary? Αfter you pressed keyboard media keys, it shows 2 icons upper left and down right with open chrome canary or edge canary?
      My Computer


  7. Edwin's Avatar
    Posts : 15,434
    Windows 10
       #17

    Seems to work now; Chrome or Edge.

    Ads and all!!!

    Windows 10 volume bar on top left is huge-untitled.jpg
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 11
    Windows 10 Enterprise
       #18

    Edwin said:
    Seems to work now; Chrome or Edge.

    Ads and all!!!

    Windows 10 volume bar on top left is huge-untitled.jpg
    sorry, but i asked you something completely different, how can you have upper left and upper right the media ? what you use in this image to have this?
      My Computer

  9. Edwin's Avatar
    Posts : 15,434
    Windows 10
       #19

    Kapoios said:
    sorry, but i asked you something completely different, how can you have upper left and upper right the media ? what you use in this image to have this?
    The lower right is always there by default, the upper left carries over to the Lock Screen if you continue to engage the OSD as you're locking the Desktop, by keeping your cursor on one of the OSD buttons.

    Windows 10 volume bar on top left is huge-untitled.png
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 11
    Windows 10 Enterprise
       #20

    Edwin said:
    The lower right is always there by default, the upper left carries over to the Lock Screen if you continue to engage the OSD as you're locking the Desktop, by keeping your cursor on one of the OSD buttons.

    Windows 10 volume bar on top left is huge-untitled.png
    Ok, it's like a "trick", thanks. When you say "Seems to work now; Chrome or Edge.", you mean with Canary version of both browsers Chrome and Edge?
      My Computer


 

Related Threads
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:24.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums