Determine the HDA Realtek driver needed for your Audio

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
  1.    #81

    I thought I saw some of the "special files" in the list but this is saying I need FF00.
    Can someone confirm please.

    Realtek Audio Driver Integration log information

    Code:
    Device HWID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0900&SUBSYS_10438637&REV_1000 HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10DE&DEV_0082&SUBSYS_1458376A&REV_1001
    Audio CODEC: ALC
    
    Realtek Driver Version: 6.0.1.7786
    HDA Driver Integration: FF00 - no integration (Generic)
    
    --------------------------------------------------
    FF01 - Fortemedia (FMAPO) Integration
    --------------------------------------------------
    FMAPO32.dll FMAPO64.dll FMAPP.dll FMAPP.exe
    
    --------------------------------------------------
    FF03 - Nahimic Integration
    --------------------------------------------------
    NAHIMICAPOlfx.dll NahimicAPONSControl.dll NAHIMICV2apo.dll NAHIMICV3apo.dll
    
    --------------------------------------------------
    FF04 - Conexant (CXAPO) Integration
    --------------------------------------------------
    CX32APO.dll CX64APO.dll CXAPOAgent64.exe
    
    --------------------------------------------------
    FF06 - MaxxAudio Integration
    --------------------------------------------------
    MaxxAudioAPO20.dll MaxxAudioAPO30.dll MaxxAudioAPO4064.dll MaxxAudioAPO5064.dll MaxxAudioAPO6064.dll MaxxAudioAPO7064.dll MaxxAudioAPOShell64.dll MaxxAudioEQ64.dll MaxxAudioRealtek64.dll MaxxSpeechAPO.dll MaxxSpeechAPO64.dll MaxxVoiceAPO2064.dll MaxxVoiceAPO3064.dll MaxxVoiceAPO4064.dll MaxxVolumeSDAPO.dll WavesGUILib64.dll
    
    --------------------------------------------------
    FF10 - Creative Integration
    --------------------------------------------------
    
    
    --------------------------------------------------
    FF0C - Intel (DTS/SST) Integration
    --------------------------------------------------
    IntelSSTAPO.dll IntelSstCApoPropPage.dll rtkSSTsetting.dat
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2.    #82

    Paradoxnz said: View Post
    I thought I saw some of the "special files" in the list but this is saying I need FF00.
    Can someone confirm please.

    Realtek Audio Driver Integration log information

    Device HWID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0900&SUBSYS_10438637&REV_1000 HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10DE&DEV_0082&SUBSYS_1458376A&REV_1001
    Audio CODEC: ALC

    Realtek Driver Version: 6.0.1.7786
    HDA Driver Integration: FF00 - no integration (Generic)

    --------------------------------------------------
    FF01 - Fortemedia (FMAPO) Integration
    --------------------------------------------------
    FMAPO32.dll FMAPO64.dll FMAPP.dll FMAPP.exe

    --------------------------------------------------
    FF03 - Nahimic Integration
    --------------------------------------------------
    NAHIMICAPOlfx.dll NahimicAPONSControl.dll NAHIMICV2apo.dll NAHIMICV3apo.dll

    --------------------------------------------------
    FF04 - Conexant (CXAPO) Integration
    --------------------------------------------------
    CX32APO.dll CX64APO.dll CXAPOAgent64.exe

    --------------------------------------------------
    FF06 - MaxxAudio Integration
    --------------------------------------------------
    MaxxAudioAPO20.dll MaxxAudioAPO30.dll MaxxAudioAPO4064.dll MaxxAudioAPO5064.dll MaxxAudioAPO6064.dll MaxxAudioAPO7064.dll MaxxAudioAPOShell64.dll MaxxAudioEQ64.dll MaxxAudioRealtek64.dll MaxxSpeechAPO.dll MaxxSpeechAPO64.dll MaxxVoiceAPO2064.dll MaxxVoiceAPO3064.dll MaxxVoiceAPO4064.dll MaxxVolumeSDAPO.dll WavesGUILib64.dll

    --------------------------------------------------
    FF10 - Creative Integration
    --------------------------------------------------


    --------------------------------------------------
    FF0C - Intel (DTS/SST) Integration
    --------------------------------------------------
    IntelSSTAPO.dll IntelSstCApoPropPage.dll rtkSSTsetting.dat
    Hi and welcome to TenForums
    Since you have more than one integration, you need either all but the FF10 - Creative Integration, or the Generic one FF00.
    Your pick....
    Other members here, who have the same issue with you, they use the Generic - FF00, and it works just fine!
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3.    #83

    ddelo said: View Post
    Hi and welcome to TenForums
    Since you have more than one integration, you need either all but the FF10 - Creative Integration, or the Generic one FF00.
    Your pick....
    Other members here, who have the same issue with you, they use the Generic - FF00, and it works just fine!
    Thank you.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4.    #84

    Paradoxnz said: View Post
    Thank you.
    You're most welcome!
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5.    #85

    So....
    Where exactly do I download this FF00?
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6.    #86

    I am not allowed to send PM's yet so posting the information requested here.

    This is the log file

    Realtek Audio Driver Integration log information

    Device HWID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0900&SUBSYS_10438637&REV_1000
    Audio CODEC: ALC0900

    Realtek Driver Version: 6.0.1.7727
    HDA Driver Integration: FF00 - no integration (Generic)

    --------------------------------------------------
    FF01 - Fortemedia (FMAPO) Integration
    --------------------------------------------------
    FMAPO32.dll FMAPO64.dll FMAPP.dll FMAPP.exe

    --------------------------------------------------
    FF03 - Nahimic Integration
    --------------------------------------------------
    NAHIMICAPOlfx.dll NahimicAPONSControl.dll NAHIMICV2apo.dll NAHIMICV3apo.dll

    --------------------------------------------------
    FF04 - Conexant (CXAPO) Integration
    --------------------------------------------------
    CX32APO.dll CX64APO.dll CXAPOAgent64.exe

    --------------------------------------------------
    FF06 - MaxxAudio Integration
    --------------------------------------------------
    MaxxAudioAPO20.dll MaxxAudioAPO30.dll MaxxAudioAPO4064.dll MaxxAudioAPO5064.dll MaxxAudioAPO6064.dll MaxxAudioAPO7064.dll MaxxAudioAPOShell64.dll MaxxAudioEQ64.dll MaxxAudioRealtek64.dll MaxxSpeechAPO.dll MaxxSpeechAPO64.dll MaxxVoiceAPO2064.dll MaxxVoiceAPO3064.dll MaxxVoiceAPO4064.dll MaxxVolumeSDAPO.dll WavesGUILib64.dll

    --------------------------------------------------
    FF10 - Creative Integration
    --------------------------------------------------


    --------------------------------------------------
    FF0C - Intel (DTS/SST) Integration
    --------------------------------------------------
    IntelSSTAPO.dll IntelSstCApoPropPage.dll rtkSSTsetting.dat


    And the on-screen

    The Hardware ID of the Audio device is: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0900&SUBSYS_10438637&REV_1000
    The Audio CODEC is : ALC0900

    The Audio device is controlled by Realtek Audio driver version 6.0.1.7727 with no integration (Generic)
    The legacy HDA driver needed for this Audio device is FF00
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7.    #87

    Paradoxnz said: View Post
    I am not allowed to send PM's yet so posting the information requested here.

    This is the log file

    Realtek Audio Driver Integration log information

    Device HWID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0900&SUBSYS_10438637&REV_1000
    Audio CODEC: ALC0900

    Realtek Driver Version: 6.0.1.7727
    HDA Driver Integration: FF00 - no integration (Generic)

    --------------------------------------------------
    FF01 - Fortemedia (FMAPO) Integration
    --------------------------------------------------
    FMAPO32.dll FMAPO64.dll FMAPP.dll FMAPP.exe

    --------------------------------------------------
    FF03 - Nahimic Integration
    --------------------------------------------------
    NAHIMICAPOlfx.dll NahimicAPONSControl.dll NAHIMICV2apo.dll NAHIMICV3apo.dll

    --------------------------------------------------
    FF04 - Conexant (CXAPO) Integration
    --------------------------------------------------
    CX32APO.dll CX64APO.dll CXAPOAgent64.exe

    --------------------------------------------------
    FF06 - MaxxAudio Integration
    --------------------------------------------------
    MaxxAudioAPO20.dll MaxxAudioAPO30.dll MaxxAudioAPO4064.dll MaxxAudioAPO5064.dll MaxxAudioAPO6064.dll MaxxAudioAPO7064.dll MaxxAudioAPOShell64.dll MaxxAudioEQ64.dll MaxxAudioRealtek64.dll MaxxSpeechAPO.dll MaxxSpeechAPO64.dll MaxxVoiceAPO2064.dll MaxxVoiceAPO3064.dll MaxxVoiceAPO4064.dll MaxxVolumeSDAPO.dll WavesGUILib64.dll

    --------------------------------------------------
    FF10 - Creative Integration
    --------------------------------------------------


    --------------------------------------------------
    FF0C - Intel (DTS/SST) Integration
    --------------------------------------------------
    IntelSSTAPO.dll IntelSstCApoPropPage.dll rtkSSTsetting.dat


    And the on-screen

    The Hardware ID of the Audio device is: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0900&SUBSYS_10438637&REV_1000
    The Audio CODEC is : ALC0900

    The Audio device is controlled by Realtek Audio driver version 6.0.1.7727 with no integration (Generic)
    The legacy HDA driver needed for this Audio device is FF00

    OK...Thanks a lot!

    The script still gives you ALC900, whereas Asus says you have ALC1150.
    So, either Asus is full of s.... or instead of reporting ALC1150 it reports ALC900!!!

    I have no idea, what the correct one is. The script just reads what the Win32_PnPSignedDriver class has!
    To verify it, just run this command, in an elevated PowerShell:

    Code:
    Get-CimInstance Win32_PnPSignedDriver | where DeviceClass -match 'MEDIA'
    You can take a look a the output and If you want copy/paste it here, to examine it!
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8.    #88

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	realtek1.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	23.7 KB 
ID:	227275

    Does this help?

    Here is the output from the command.
    I also installed the FF00 but that did nothing.

    PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> Get-CimInstance Win32_PnPSignedDriver | where DeviceClass -match 'MEDIA'


    Caption :
    Description : Realtek High Definition Audio
    InstallDate :
    Name :
    Status :
    CreationClassName :
    Started :
    StartMode :
    SystemCreationClassName :
    SystemName :
    ClassGuid : {4d36e96c-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}
    CompatID : HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&CTLR_VEN_8086&CTLR_DEV_8D20&VEN_10EC&DEV_0900&REV_1000
    DeviceClass : MEDIA
    DeviceID : HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0900&SUBSYS_10438637&REV_1000\4&21453BA9&0&0001
    DeviceName : Realtek High Definition Audio
    DevLoader :
    DriverDate : 22/01/2016 1:00:00 PM
    DriverName : RTKVHD64.sys
    DriverProviderName : Realtek Semiconductor Corp.
    DriverVersion : 6.0.1.7727
    FriendlyName :
    HardWareID : HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0900&SUBSYS_10438637&REV_1000
    InfName : oem16.inf
    IsSigned : True
    Location : Internal High Definition Audio Bus
    Manufacturer : Realtek
    PDO : \Device\00000050
    Signer : Microsoft Windows Hardware Compatibility Publisher
    PSComputerName :

    Caption :
    Description : NVIDIA High Definition Audio
    InstallDate :
    Name :
    Status :
    CreationClassName :
    Started :
    StartMode :
    SystemCreationClassName :
    SystemName :
    ClassGuid : {4d36e96c-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}
    CompatID : HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&CTLR_VEN_10DE&CTLR_DEV_10EF&VEN_10DE&DEV_0082&REV_1001
    DeviceClass : MEDIA
    DeviceID : HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10DE&DEV_0082&SUBSYS_1458376A&REV_1001\7&2E4407A1&0&0001
    DeviceName : NVIDIA High Definition Audio
    DevLoader :
    DriverDate : 22/10/2018 1:00:00 PM
    DriverName : nvhda64v.sys
    DriverProviderName : NVIDIA Corporation
    DriverVersion : 1.3.38.4
    FriendlyName :
    HardWareID : HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10DE&DEV_0082&SUBSYS_1458376A&REV_1001
    InfName : oem28.inf
    IsSigned : True
    Location : Internal High Definition Audio Bus
    Manufacturer : NVIDIA
    PDO : \Device\0000004e
    Signer : Microsoft Windows Hardware Compatibility Publisher
    PSComputerName :
    Last edited by Paradoxnz; 1 Week Ago at 08:04.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9.    #89

    @Paradoxnz

    If it helps... Yes (the script reports what it finds) and No (What it finds is not correct, or to be precise is not what Realtek Audio Manager says your CODEC is).
    This is where, my knowledge stops... I don't know why the Hardware ID says DEV_0900 and the Audio Manager ALC1150 and if there is a connection between them.
    Maybe one of the more knowledgeable members, might enlighten us!

    EDIT: Looking around, I saw that the HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0900, is classified as CODEC ALC1150. Now if this is Realtek naming convention, I have no clue!
    Last edited by ddelo; 1 Week Ago at 09:50.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10.    #90

    Paradoxnz said: View Post
    I thought I saw some of the "special files" in the list but this is saying I need FF00.
    Can someone confirm please.
    Realtek Audio Driver Integration log information
    [CODE]Device HWID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0900&SUBSYS_10438637&REV_1000 HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10DE&DEV_0082&SUBSYS_1458376A&REV_1001
    Audio CODEC: ALC
    Realtek Driver Version: 6.0.1.7786
    HDA Driver Integration: FF00 - no integration (Generic)

    You have an Asus X99 Series MB as I do and Asus just dumps EVERY integration into Windows , but the Boards doesn't use any off them , if you scroll back a few pages you will see @ddelo and I discussing the Issue.

    You have the almost exact HW ID I do, so it is a Realtek 1150 Chip (0900 model/version) as seen in RT Manager under Info or Settings...

    Realtek Audio Driver Integration log information

    Driver Version: 6.0.1.7848
    HDA Driver Integration: FF00 - no integration (Generic)
    Device HWID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0900&SUBSYS_10438699&REV_1000
    Audio CODEC: ALC0900


    @Cliff S suggested using the latest ROG Asus Drivers which I am using currently and they do work ( Thanks Cliff ) and give you an Asus Branded Realtek Manager but are no different from the Generic FF00 ones otherwise.

    Sonic Radar and Studio do not work by the way, at least not on my X99A-II

    Determine the HDA Realtek driver needed for your Audio - Page 8 - Windows 10 Forums


    KB
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Related Threads
Earlier this year, rumors started floating around about a Microsoft Store App called the Realtek Audio Console. By the end of August, I myself was able to grab it from the store. I wrote a post about this stuff for Win10.Guru called Putting Realtek...
Hope you can help me here I have installed Windows 10 today. So far so good, except for the sound volume being REALLY low. It appears that it is a problem with Realtek HD audio driver, so I manually downloaded it, but still the sound is very low....
Hi Windows 10, integrated audio chipset on Realtek ALC887 motherboard. Do you think there may be qualitative differences in sound output between using generic Windows drivers compared to specific Realtek? At the time. With fresh installation...
Realtek Driver Audio in Drivers and Hardware
Look in vídeo, My microphone audio is cut from nothing. Look my computer setings and please, help me. (Windows 10) (Driver : Realtek Hight Audio Definition) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P15hcFXsJ3U&feature=youtu.be
New RealTek HD Audio Driver available in WU. 18634

Tags for this Thread

Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:54.
Find Us