Determine the HDA Realtek driver needed for your Audio

Page 44 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3442434445 LastLast
  1. ddelo's Avatar
    Posts : 2,305
    Windows 10 Pro x64
    Thread Starter
       #431

    amymor said:

    Edit: i solved it but i dont know how. i just plugged the speaker into the front panel and then unplugged it and then plugged the headphones into the front panel. so i think my problem is with the front panel or the headphone plug.
    Sometimes, it's not a bad driver issue, but a hardware issue. Glad you solved it.
    Last edited by ddelo; 24 May 2021 at 02:17.
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 1
    Windows 10
       #432

    Hi,

    I am trying to update my laptop's Windows 10 version from 1909 to 20H2 due to the former going out of support in May nagging systray notification, but going through win update isn't working, so I tried windows 10 update assistant which goes to bsod at around 85% of the install and gives multiple error reasons which look to be driver related. Latest GPU/Wireless/Bluetooth drivers didn't help, so I'm trying to update my alc892 next to see if that would fix it, but finding new drivers or the correct information on what exactly to download and how to proceed seems tricky xD

    Laptop is Clevo P670HP-G (same drivers as P650HS/P670HS/P650HP) and it has that Sound Blaster X-Fi MB5 system tray icon as well as the Realtek HD Audio Manager. I include this screenshot with a couple of things that could help. I gather that it points to FF10 due to creative integration and looks to be 64-bit, though unsure where to go from there.

    Any help would be appreciated.
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 1
    windows 10
       #433

    Hello , can you please help me i was able to run the option 2 but not sure whats the next instruction to update the audio driver, this current driver that i have it came from the motherboard brand website. I'm not sure also what audio codec that i have. If possible could you reply me with link on what should i download the latest audio driver for this

    Motherboard: Asus TUF B450M-PLUS GAMING
    Let me know also if this can be run with realtek audio console

    See option two result:
    Realtek Audio Driver Integration log information

    Device HWID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0887&SUBSYS_10438760&REV_1003

    Realtek Driver Version: 6.0.8955.1 (HDA)
    Proposed HDA driver : FF00 - No Integration (Generic)
    INF needed to install : hdxasus.inf

    -------------------------------------------------------
    FF01 - Fortemedia (FMAPO) Integration
    -------------------------------------------------------


    -------------------------------------------------------
    FF03 - Nahimic Integration
    -------------------------------------------------------


    -------------------------------------------------------
    FF04 - Conexant (CXAPO) Integration
    -------------------------------------------------------


    -------------------------------------------------------
    FF06 - MaxxAudio Integration
    -------------------------------------------------------


    -------------------------------------------------------
    FF10 - Creative Integration
    -------------------------------------------------------


    -------------------------------------------------------
    FF0C - Intel (DTS/SST) Integration
    -------------------------------------------------------
      My Computer

  4. ddelo's Avatar
    Posts : 2,305
    Windows 10 Pro x64
    Thread Starter
       #434

    @jomasangkay

    MoKiChU said:

    Hi everyone,

    - Realtek High Definition Audio Drivers (HDA - ASUS ROG/TUF/PRIME DTS&RTK MB) :
    Drivers : 6.0.9132.1 WHQL [16/03/2021]
    Download & Install/Update Process : [DRIVERS] Realtek Audio (MB | Intel 6x/7x/8x/9x/1xx)


    OS requirements : Windows 10 64 bit 1803/RS4/17134.x or more recent.
    Hardware requirements : ASUS ROG/TUF/PRIME motherboards with Intel 6x/7x/8x/9x/1xx series chipsets.
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 1,441
    Windows 7 Home Premium x64
       #435

    ddelo said:
    It's actually installed by the HDXSSTHPBNB1.inf on my laptop.
    a few week late on this but there's this 6.0.9119.1 UAD driver package from HP (released around end of March 2021) that does contain an updated HDXSSTHPBNB1.inf that you could use on your HP notebook PC, ddelo.
      My Computers

  6. ddelo's Avatar
    Posts : 2,305
    Windows 10 Pro x64
    Thread Starter
       #436

    erpster4 said:
    a few week late on this but there's this 6.0.9119.1 UAD driver package from HP (released around end of March 2021) that does contain an updated HDXSSTHPBNB1.inf that you could use on your HP notebook PC, ddelo.
    Thanks a lot, for the recommendation.
    To be honest, I nowadays install the newest available version from MUC, as the the latest one from HP, 6.0.9098.1, actually crippled my audio device as it had an outdated Sound Research Audio Effects Component (seapo64.inf) [2.0.9.10] and I spent a whole day trying to find what was wrong, until I found a most recent version [2.0.9.20] in MUC, which resolved it.
    So I get the latest driver and Software Components from MUC (awaiting the highly accredited 6.0.9137.1) and whenever Microsoft gets a newer driver version for the Extensions it installs it automatically and I don't have to worry about it!!!
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 2
    Windows 10
       #437

    Hello. I'm hoping someone could help me. I have an issue that has been driving me crazy for months and I thought a driver update might help. I have a Thinkpad X1 Carbon 7th Gen. It's on the latest driver from Lenovo (6.0.8854.1). The issue is that when I turn on the machine, my audio is extremely distorted in one speaker only. I can fix this by disabling the Realtek audio device and reenabling it, but when I reboot, the issue comes back. I ran the script on the first page and this is the log:

    Realtek Audio Driver Integration log information

    Device HWID: INTELAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0285&SUBSYS_17AA2293&REV_1000

    Realtek Driver Version: 6.0.8854.1 (UAD)
    Proposed UAD driver : -
    INF needed to install : hdxlvsst.inf

    Is there a new driver that I can use with my laptop?
    Thank you.
      My Computer

  8. ddelo's Avatar
    Posts : 2,305
    Windows 10 Pro x64
    Thread Starter
       #438

    blackmamba93 said:
    Hello. I'm hoping someone could help me. I have an issue that has been driving me crazy for months and I thought a driver update might help. I have a Thinkpad X1 Carbon 7th Gen. It's on the latest driver from Lenovo (6.0.8854.1). The issue is that when I turn on the machine, my audio is extremely distorted in one speaker only. I can fix this by disabling the Realtek audio device and reenabling it, but when I reboot, the issue comes back. I ran the script on the first page and this is the log:

    Realtek Audio Driver Integration log information

    Device HWID: INTELAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0285&SUBSYS_17AA2293&REV_1000

    Realtek Driver Version: 6.0.8854.1 (UAD)
    Proposed UAD driver : -
    INF needed to install : hdxlvsst.inf

    Is there a new driver that I can use with my laptop?
    Thank you.

    Hi and welcome to TenForums!

    You apparently have a DCH (UAD) driver installed.
    If you like to see which audio components are installed in your system, follow the steps described in Determine the DCH (UAD) Realtek driver needed for your Audio

    To update your driver, follow closely the steps described in Tutorial for updating DCH/UAD drivers
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 2
    Windows 10
       #439

    ddelo said:
    Hi and welcome to TenForums!

    You apparently have a DCH (UAD) driver installed.
    If you like to see which audio components are installed in your system, follow the steps described in Determine the DCH (UAD) Realtek driver needed for your Audio

    To update your driver, follow closely the steps described in Tutorial for updating DCH/UAD drivers
    I was able to successfully update my driver and components.
    Unfortunately, that did not solve my problem. Hopefully, someone having the same problem finds a solution one day!

    Thank you!
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 10
    Win10
       #440

    MSI GT73 6RE rear speakers


    This is an interesting post, and I will go through with it, however, I failed at the first step.
    If I download the driver from MSI, I can simply say goodbye to the 5.1, nothing works. Now I use the 2.81 version, and from that I use a third party app the "driver booster" and with that did its magic the Realtek HD audio manager comes back, and I have 5.1... however... when I test the speakers in windows, the rear speakers gave no sound at all. If I play a movie in vlc, some sound comes from the rear speakers, but the volume level is NOT controlled by the windows volume mixer for the rear speakers. It only controls the front and center speakers... but the volume in the vlc media player controls all speaker. The rear speaker volume control in windows is binary and only one digit, I have or I do not have sound, I get the same volume level from 1% to 100%. What is even more strange is when I tried to check my driver what actually somewhat works now, I did not get the Nahimic ones...Determine the HDA Realtek driver needed for your Audio-2021-06-04_17h18_07.png

    What on earth is going on, and how do I fix it?
      My Computer


 
Page 44 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3442434445 LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:31.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums