Realtek Audio Console REQUIRES a Realtek HD (UAD) Driver!!  

Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 343515253

  1. Posts : 2
    Windows 10
       #521

    erpster4 said:
    v6.0.9388.1 UAD MSI driver from Microstar International [MSI] (posted 9/15/2022)

    v6.0.9384.1 UAD ASRock RTK driver from ASRock (posted 9/13/2022) {no special integration - UAD driver only}
    Hey, the ASRock one worked for me, I was trying to get my 5.1 to work and these drivers absolutely fixed it. I removed the previous ones with RAPR and everything. Clean installed the 2nd link of yours!

    My motherboard is B450M-HDV R4.0. Funny huh?
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 1,737
    Windows 7 Home Premium x64
       #522

    gmr4z0r said:
    Hey, the ASRock one worked for me, I was trying to get my 5.1 to work and these drivers absolutely fixed it. I removed the previous ones with RAPR and everything. Clean installed the 2nd link of yours!

    My motherboard is B450M-HDV R4.0. Funny huh?
    though ASRock recently has these newer driver versions from their web site as that 6.0.9384.1 version is about 6 months old now:

    6.0.9462.1
    6.0.9450.1
    6.0.9448.1

    update to any one of these new versions instead
      My Computers


  3. Posts : 2
    Windows 10
       #523

    erpster4 said:
    though ASRock recently has these newer driver versions from their web site as that 6.0.9384.1 version is about 6 months old now:

    6.0.9462.1
    6.0.9450.1
    6.0.9448.1

    update to any one of these new versions instead
    I might try the 9462.1, just for the giggles. Ty
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 1,737
    Windows 7 Home Premium x64
       #524

    gmr4z0r said:
    I might try the 9462.1, just for the giggles. Ty
    please report back here if that 9462 driver works on your ASRock B450M board, gmr4z0r.

    got this report from a user in another forum that 9462 didn't work for that other user's ASRock board

    The 6.0.9462.1 UAD ASRock RTK driver does not work with Asrock Z97 Extreme6, because the Realtek Audio Console cannot be installed.
      My Computers


  5. Posts : 1,737
    Windows 7 Home Premium x64
       #525

    new realtek uad/dch audio drivers from ASRock (released 2/21/2023)

    6.0.9471.1 - UAD RTK
    6.0.9468.1 - UAD Nahimic {this one currently listed for B650E PG-ITX WiFi & X670E Steel Legend boards}
      My Computers


  6. Posts : 1,737
    Windows 7 Home Premium x64
       #526

    v6.0.9492.1 UAD MSI driver from Microstar International [MSI] (posted 3/20/2023)
      My Computers


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:31.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums