Realtek Audio Console REQUIRES a Realtek HD (UAD) Driver!!

Page 50 of 52 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 LastLast

  1. Posts : 535
    Windows 10 Pro
       #491

    Thanks, erpster4.
    I've since gone back to the regular HDA audio drivers that I got from the ASUS site. Sonic Studio 3 also works with that driver.

    I'll have to look into what you posted.
    It looks a bit complex.
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 6
    windows 10
       #492

    hello , after hours searching the internet i finally found here an UAD driver that works for my asrock b450 pro4 , but after installing the driver the realtek audio console still won't install , i always get the error 0x803FB005 in the microsoft store
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 535
    Windows 10 Pro
       #493

    Lazzaroo said:
    hello , after hours searching the internet i finally found here an UAD driver that works for my asrock b450 pro4 , but after installing the driver the realtek audio console still won't install , i always get the error 0x803FB005 in the microsoft store
    This can be a nightmare trying to sort this problem out.
    I'm pretty sure it's dependent on the UAD driver that you've installed.
    I've fought with this problem before.

    Have you tried the driver from your motherboard website?
    ASRock > B450 Pro4

    Maybe erpster4 can be more helpful.
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 6
    windows 10
       #494

    Stigg said:
    This can be a nightmare trying to sort this problem out.
    I'm pretty sure it's dependent on the UAD driver that you've installed.
    I've fought with this problem before.

    Have you tried the driver from your motherboard website?
    ASRock > B450 Pro4

    Maybe erpster4 can be more helpful.
    i tried but the only driver its not UAD
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 535
    Windows 10 Pro
       #495

    Lazzaroo said:
    i tried but the only driver its not UAD
    OK.
    I saw the very small file size and assumed that it was UAD.
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 182
    WIN10 LTSC, Linux
       #496

    Lazzaroo said:
    i tried but the only driver its not UAD
    Pretty sure it is. WIN11=6.0.9231.1 and WIN10=8730.1 @ ~35 MB? The HDA versions are 130+ MB, and contain the full control panel and features that are stripped out of the UAD ones. I prefer full HDA versions any day!

    https://www.catalog.update.microsoft...x?q=6.0.9273.1
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 6
    windows 10
       #497

    Quexos said:
    Pretty sure it is. WIN11=6.0.9231.1 and WIN10=8730.1 @ ~35 MB? The HDA versions are 130+ MB, and contain the full control panel and features that are stripped out of the UAD ones. I prefer full HDA versions any day!

    https://www.catalog.update.microsoft...x?q=6.0.9273.1
    i tried the one in asrock site for my motherboard and the one i found here and its always the same , i cant install the app in the MS
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 18,970
    Win 10 Home 10.0.19044.2075 (x64) [21H2]
       #498

    Lazzaroo said:
    i tried the one in asrock site for my motherboard and the one i found here and its always the same , i cant install the app in the MS


    realtek audio console error 0x803FB005 in the microsoft store
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 182
    WIN10 LTSC, Linux
       #499

    Lazzaroo said:
    i tried the one in asrock site for my motherboard and the one i found here and its always the same , i cant install the app in the MS
    I had the same troubles with the MS Store error on my Asrock B450 Gaming K4 (not to mention, I now use LTSC so, no store at all) and if I use UAD drivers, MS Updates then forces in Creative Sound Blaster Cinema nonsense that I don't want. So, I just use the good old HDA drivers. They are superior anyway, fully featured and have standalone control panel.

    I will continue using HDA until I can't for whatever reason, then I will just switch to using my USB Focusrite 2i4, M-audio M-Track, or similar alternate audio device. The only reason I don't use them (except for music/guitar recording) now is they lack a few features, like "Loudness Equalization", and add clutter to my desk.
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 535
    Windows 10 Pro
       #500

    Quexos said:
    I had the same troubles with the MS Store error on my Asrock B450 Gaming K4 (not to mention, I now use LTSC so, no store at all) and if I use UAD drivers, MS Updates then forces in Creative Sound Blaster Cinema nonsense that I don't want. So, I just use the good old HDA drivers. They are superior anyway, fully featured and have standalone control panel.
    Yeah, I'm thinking of going back to HDA too. I've already done it on one computer.
    There are too many hurdles to jump through with UAD, and they're not as easy to obtain.
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:46.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums