Realtek Audio Console REQUIRES a Realtek HD (UAD) Driver!!

Page 27 of 43 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 770
    Windows 10
       #261

    erpster4 said:
    assuming the hardware ID number of Ownsin's ASRock board is mentioned in the proper INF file.

    the 8825 UAD ASrock + SBC5 driver may not have the correct INF file for his board - I'll check the 8825 uad package to see what INF files are included

    edit: updating the UAD driver thru device manager will only update the rtaiodat.dat & rtkvhd64.sys files
    Which is perfect for him --- because he has a non-gaming board that does NOT come with Creative software.
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 1,372
    Windows 7 Home Premium x64
       #262

    sandyt said:
    Which is perfect for him --- because he has a non-gaming board that does NOT come with Creative software.
    not quite, sandyt

    Ownsin's ASrock board requires the HDXWHITE.INF file (as I just found out myself) since his board has a DTS connect feature, not the HDXAsrok.INF file from 8825
    original 8496 UAD drivers for Z370 Taichi board uses the HDXWHITE.INF file - so 8825 won't work cause HDXWHITE.INF is NOT included. big fail for you sandyt

    he should use this 8750 UAD + DTS driver which does included that HDXWHITE.inf file.
      My Computers


  3. Posts : 770
    Windows 10
       #263

    erpster4 said:
    not quite, sandyt

    Ownsin's ASrock board requires the HDXWHITE.INF file (as I just found out myself) since his board has a DTS connect feature, not the HDXAsrok.INF file from 8825
    original 8496 UAD drivers for Z370 Taichi board uses the HDXWHITE.INF file - so 8825 won't work cause HDXWHITE.INF is NOT included. big fail for you sandyt

    he should use this 8750 UAD + DTS driver which does included that HDXWHITE.inf file.
    Ownsin already installed 8809 from MUC (which has HDXWHITE.inf) as I told him to do last week.
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 1,372
    Windows 7 Home Premium x64
       #264

    maybe it's better for Ownsin to install this v6.0.8825.1 Realtek UAD driver that Microsoft recently posted from MS Update Catalog:
    https://www.catalog.update.microsoft...x?q=6.0.8825.1

    use Device Manager as sandyt suggested to update the UAD driver to the 8825 version as this package has all the needed INF files - even includes the generic HDXRT.inf & HDXRTSST.inf files
      My Computers


  5. Posts : 35
    Windows 10
       #265

    erpster4 said:
    maybe it's better for Ownsin to install this v6.0.8825.1 Realtek UAD driver that Microsoft recently posted from MS Update Catalog:
    https://www.catalog.update.microsoft...x?q=6.0.8825.1

    use Device Manager as sandyt suggested to update the UAD driver to the 8825 version as this package has all the needed INF files - even includes the generic HDXRT.inf & HDXRTSST.inf files
    Thanks!
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 2
    Win10
       #266

    Hello
    I have been looking for an updated driver for the ALC1150 (Asrock Z87M Extreme 4) win 10 64bit for some time. What do you recommend?


    Thank you!
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 1
    Windows 10
       #267

    hi

    i have a asrock x470 gamink g4 (can not recomend) with Realtek ALC1220 sound.

    when i install the drivers from asrock downloads, i am missing many features like equalizer and normalisation. almost nothing from the screenshot on the first page of this thread is present in my version.
    Realtek Audio Console REQUIRES a Realtek HD (UAD) Driver!!-anmerkung-2019-12-16-111756.png
    i updated from realtek v8750.1 to 8825.1 from the microsoft catalog.
    asrock had a headphone impedance indicator, thats missing from the updated 8825.1.?

    can i even get a version with all the features?
    also asrock included soundblaster connect, can i get completly rid of it? is shows as software components in device manager?
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 770
    Windows 10
       #268

    Creative sound blaster connect is the app where the eq and loudness equalization are.

    ASRock > FAQ
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 1,372
    Windows 7 Home Premium x64
       #269

    finally Microsoft has posted new Realtek UAD drivers on MS Update Catalog since the start of February 2020
    here are the new UAD driver versions on MUC (all download links point to cab files that include many INF files including the generic HDXRT.inf & HDXSST.inf files):

    v6.0.8858.1

    v6.0.8856.1

    v6.0.8855.1

    v6.0.8854.1
      My Computers


  10. Posts : 770
    Windows 10
       #270

    Microsoft has the Christmas holidays and Realtek has the Chinese New Year. So major driver backlog.

    But one thing you can do is --- if you spot some motherboard or laptop or desktop manufacturer releasing a new UAD driver, you can update the Realtek software components (thus the "app" afterwards from Microsoft Store) since it doesn't have hardware specific inf entries.

    So I was able to update the "app" to 1.9.205.0 almost 3 weeks ago because MSI released their 8858 UAD driver. I couldn't update the actual driver to 8858 because I don't have a MSI motherboard.
      My Computer


 
Page 27 of 43 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:01.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums