Realtek Audio Console REQUIRES a Realtek HD (UAD) Driver!!

Page 20 of 43 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
  1. EdTittel's Avatar
    Posts : 4,119
    Windows 10
    Thread Starter
       #191

    @Katagiri: glad you found the link helpful. The folks behind Station Drivers are amazing: they come up with stuff you simply can't find anywhere else.
    Best wishes,
    --Ed--
      My Computers


  2. Posts : 5
    Windows 10
       #192

    @EdTittel: True, a great bookmark to have, Now I know where to search if I have any problems.
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 7
    Windows 10 Pro
       #193

    I managed to install the Realtek Audio Console from the MS Store but now whenever I launch the app, It says that Realtek Audio Console doesn't support this machine. Has anyone encountered this? I'm using 6.0.1.8454 from Asrock.
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 5
    Windows 10
       #194

    Hi, guys! I'm trying to set up my 5.1 speakers for gaming and having hard time with bad Realtek software. I've got Realtek ALC1220 on Z390 Phantom Gaming-ITX/ac motherboard. The problem is I have 5 exact speakers, but for some reason my side speakers give much quieter sound. I've tried compensating in Realtek Audio Console (screenshot attached), but I don't hear any difference at all. Even the software shows speakers as smaller (wtf?), while they are the same. How can I make my speakers play sound at the same level?
    Realtek Audio Console REQUIRES a Realtek HD (UAD) Driver!!-2019-09-03_4-27-01.png
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 16
    windows 10 64bit
       #195

    Christyles said:
    I managed to install the Realtek Audio Console from the MS Store but now whenever I launch the app, It says that Realtek Audio Console doesn't support this machine. Has anyone encountered this? I'm using 6.0.1.8454 from Asrock.
    Did you install you mobo appropriate driver?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Just wanted to share about 'Speaker Fill' missing option solution.
    All i have to do is enable 'DTS Connect'.
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 7
    Windows 10 Pro
       #196

    sagor said:
    Did you install you mobo appropriate driver?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Just wanted to share about 'Speaker Fill' missing option solution.
    All i have to do is enable 'DTS Connect'.
    Yes I did, I even did a clean uninstall by using Revo uninstaller then install the same driver but still same error
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 1,371
    Windows 7 Home Premium x64
       #197

    Christyles said:
    I managed to install the Realtek Audio Console from the MS Store but now whenever I launch the app, It says that Realtek Audio Console doesn't support this machine. Has anyone encountered this? I'm using 6.0.1.8454 from Asrock.
    The Realtek Audio Console is a UWP app that requires a Realtek UAD driver, Christyles.

    The 8454 "Creative" driver from ASRock is a traditional/legacy HDA or non-UAD based Realtek driver.

    So you cannot use Realtek Audio Console at all because the 8454 driver installed is an HDA driver but provides the classic Realtek HD Audio Manager control panel app instead.

    Contact ASRock and complain to them - they should provide a UAD driver instead of an HDA driver for your board.
      My Computers


  8. Posts : 7
    Windows 10 Pro
       #198

    erpster4 said:
    The Realtek Audio Console is a UWP app that requires a Realtek UAD driver, Christyles.

    The 8454 "Creative" driver from ASRock is a traditional/legacy HDA or non-UAD based Realtek driver.

    So you cannot use Realtek Audio Console at all because the 8454 driver installed is an HDA driver but provides the classic Realtek HD Audio Manager control panel app instead.

    Contact ASRock and complain to them - they should provide a UAD driver instead of an HDA driver for your board.
    That's the first thing that I did but eventually gave up as I'm not getting the helped that I need. Was able to make it work by doing a clean uninstall of the RealTek drivers then installing a non Creative UAD version for AsRock from Station-Drivers.
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 1,371
    Windows 7 Home Premium x64
       #199

    well Christyles, ASRock has these 8750.1 UAD drivers on their web site though they are listed for newer boards and are not listed nor "cataloged" for "older" boards like the one you're using (8750 UAD SBC5, 8750 UAD RTK) - these were released several days ago.
    Edit 9/18 - this just in - 8750 UAD DTS posted 9/18/2019 on ASRock's web site

    here's what a UAD driver looks like when installed properly (and having the Realtek audio console app, downloaded & installed from github rather than from the MS store - I'm using generic 8787.1 UAD driver on my bedroom pc - 8787.1 uad generic obtained from github)

    Realtek Audio Console REQUIRES a Realtek HD (UAD) Driver!!-realtek-uad-8787-software-compoments-devmgr.png
    Last edited by erpster4; 18 Sep 2019 at 15:49.
      My Computers


  10. Posts : 1
    Windows 10 Home
       #200

    My Realtek application still is unable to connect to RPC. I bought Gigabyte x570 Pro motherboard and tried the default drivers 8688 as well as drivers from the first post 8586. Neither works.

    I checked device manager and 4 Realtek softwares have been installed. Asio Component/Audio Effects Component/Audio Universal Service/Hardware Support Application.

    So this is UAD? I'm green. I miss the old Realtek software that I used to have on the previous MB from 2013
      My Computer


 
Page 20 of 43 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:48.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums