RivaTuner stats Server this app can't run on this pc.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

  1. Posts : 62
    Win10 Enterprise x64 & Win 7 Home x64
       #1

    RivaTuner stats Server this app can't run on this pc.


    RivaTuner stats Server this app can't run on this pc.-rtss.png


    after downloading the latest update the latest update KB4032188 , this message keeps popping up non stop even if i close the message

    anyone else experiencing this?

    EDIT: seems like it was a known issue, update to version 7 supposedly fixes this

    Windows 10 2017-07 Cumultive Update Causing RTSS Startup Loop--Fix? - Guru3D.com Forums
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 11
    Windows 10 Pro
       #2

    Yes, I am having the exact same problem. Really freaking annoying.
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 520
    Windows 10 Pro x64, Windows 8.1 Pro x64, Windows 7 Ultimate x64 SP1
       #3

    Install the latest beta version of RTSS. 7.0.0 beta. This will fix the problem.

    http://www.guru3d.com/files-details/rtss-rivatuner-statistics-server-download.html
      My Computers


  4. Posts : 11
    Windows 10 Pro
       #4

    Yes, I saw that and meant to post it. It worked for me also.

    Thanks
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 1
    Windows 10
       #5

    How do I remove it?


    I had to download the latest version of RTSS so that RivaTuner stats Server this app can't run on this pc.-146985-rivatuner-stats-server-app-cant-run-pc-rtss.png that box wouldn't pop up anymore. How can I just uninstall everything so that it doesn't pop up again? I don't want or need this program.
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 520
    Windows 10 Pro x64, Windows 8.1 Pro x64, Windows 7 Ultimate x64 SP1
       #6

    Soluble said:
    I had to download the latest version of RTSS so that RivaTuner stats Server this app can't run on this pc.-146985-rivatuner-stats-server-app-cant-run-pc-rtss.png that box wouldn't pop up anymore. How can I just uninstall everything so that it doesn't pop up again? I don't want or need this program.
    Go to Control Panel/Programs and Features and select uninstall
      My Computers


  7. Posts : 2
    win 10
       #7

    pbcopter said:
    Go to Control Panel/Programs and Features and select uninstall
    Uninstall does not work. It aborts the uninstall because the app is active.

    The compatibility assistant makes it worse. This eats up my cpu and is always on top.

    I was able to delete the entire rivatuner folder. I guess I will see whatever error pops up as a result when I restart it.
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 520
    Windows 10 Pro x64, Windows 8.1 Pro x64, Windows 7 Ultimate x64 SP1
       #8

    First stop the program by right clicking on the RTSS icon in the notification area and select close. Then uninstall it.
      My Computers


  9. Posts : 2
    win 10
       #9

    pbcopter said:
    First stop the program by right clicking on the RTSS icon in the notification area and select close. Then uninstall it.
    Deleting the folder fixed the issue.
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 15
    Windows 10 and Mac OS X
       #10

    brad1138 said:
    Yes, I saw that and meant to post it. It worked for me also.

    Thanks
    Still will not work.

    Running: Win 10 64-bit Professional. Riva Tunder version 7.0.0 and the newest MSI Afterburner version 4.2.0.
      My Computer


 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:04.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums