Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    07 Jun 2017 #11
    Join Date : Apr 2017
    Posts : 8,584
    windows 10 professional version 1607 build 14393.969 64 bit

    There are a lot of third party software that can be used with visual studio. It is the third party software that was turned off by placing the computer in clean boot.

    The third party software that has been turned off on boot can be identified. You then have choices such as
    1) always leaving the computer in clean boot
    2) placing the computer in selective startup with only the misbehaving software off on boot
    3) uninstalling and reinstalling the software to see if performance will improve
    4) uninstalling the third party software.

    If these third party software are identified then they could be uninstalled and you then could check the performance of using visual studio when not in safe mode.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  2.    07 Jun 2017 #12
    Join Date : Nov 2016
    Scotland
    Posts : 597
    Windows 10 Home Insider Preview

    My idea would be to reinstall Microsoft Visual C++ to the newest version from the official site: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/...al-c-downloads
    As well as repairing the older versions on your personal computer.

    Other option would be to install the latest .NET package : Download Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 from Official Microsoft Download Center
    As well as reinstalling the older ones in place.

    If none of these work you could set to run as Administrator and check the windows error report if there is anything in conflict with it running. (Event Viewer screenshot).
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  3.    07 Jun 2017 #13
    Join Date : Apr 2017
    Posts : 8,584
    windows 10 professional version 1607 build 14393.969 64 bit

    ...
    Last edited by zbook; 07 Jun 2017 at 15:06.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  4.    08 Jun 2017 #14
    Join Date : Jun 2017
    Posts : 8
    Windows 10
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by Unkn0wn View Post
    My idea would be to reinstall Microsoft Visual C++ to the newest version from the official site: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/...al-c-downloads
    As well as repairing the older versions on your personal computer.

    Other option would be to install the latest .NET package : Download Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 from Official Microsoft Download Center
    As well as reinstalling the older ones in place.

    If none of these work you could set to run as Administrator and check the windows error report if there is anything in conflict with it running. (Event Viewer screenshot).
    Thanks Dude so MUCH IT FINALLY STARTED AFTER MONTHS OF TRYING TO FIX IT!
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  5.    08 Jun 2017 #15
    Join Date : Apr 2017
    Posts : 8,584
    windows 10 professional version 1607 build 14393.969 64 bit

    Were you able to establish which software fixed the problem?
    Was it a reinstallation of Microsoft Visual C++ only?
    Was it reinstallation of .Net Framework 4.5 only?
    Were both done before checking?
    Or were both required?
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  6.    09 Jun 2017 #16
    Join Date : Nov 2016
    Scotland
    Posts : 597
    Windows 10 Home Insider Preview

    Quote Originally Posted by Mora View Post
    Thanks Dude so MUCH IT FINALLY STARTED AFTER MONTHS OF TRYING TO FIX IT!
    Have fun coding man
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  7.    09 Jun 2017 #17
    Join Date : Jun 2017
    Posts : 8
    Windows 10
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by zbook View Post
    Were you able to establish which software fixed the problem?
    Was it a reinstallation of Microsoft Visual C++ only?
    Was it reinstallation of .Net Framework 4.5 only?
    Were both done before checking?
    Or were both required?
    Actually everything was required.
    See I tried that solutions before doing all the checks and updates and stuff but didn't work. But after the update and stuff, I installed the Visual C++ 2017, but it still didn't open. I made a repair and its now working. Even though I made repair alot of times before the updates and checks and stuff but it didn't work.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
start menu freeze, some softwares crash and difficulty with right clic
Hey guys, Currently facing a problem I never have before and still quite puzzled for now, thanks in advance for reading. I built my computer a few month ago, performed exactly as expected. For about two weeks now some crashes started...
General Support
Solved Windows fails to boot, into safe mode or normal mode
In MSconfig I set windows to boot into safe mode, now it will not boot at all. Previously it booted into normal mode. I used a Windows recovery disc from which the only option that works is the command prompt. From the cmd prompt I can see all of...
General Support
Can't start up computer. Problem with safe mode.
So what happened was trying to uninstall a program on my computer, so I put it into safe mode. I restarted my computer, but when the login screen appeared, the box where you enter your password did not appear. All there was was the blue Windows...
General Support
Can't start individual programs in safe mode
I have been having some problems with Thunderbird on Windows 10 and decided to try the Windows safe mode to see what is affecting Thunderbird, My idea was that if TB worked OK then I would start turning on one program/app at a time to see what is...
Software and Apps
Start Menu Glitch in Safe Mode
Start Menu is completely unusuable in Safe mode on Windows 10. I'm not asking for a fix because I know there isn't one. Microsoft releases an operating system without confirming if its basic functions "Safe Mode" even work. This is quite...
General Support
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:03.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums