Problem with iTunes 12.6 for Windows (64-bit)


  1. Posts : 5
    windows 10
       #1

    Problem with iTunes 12.6 for Windows (64-bit)


    Notice that my itunes is frozeing every time i starting the program I have tried to reinstall 3 times without success any advises for me and how do i Changes Language in Event Viewer
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 2,292
    Windows 10 Pro (64 bit)
       #2

    I heard iTunes is not playing nice with creators update at the moment. Guess it'll get better when Apple next update. Some people have reported joy by running it as administrator (right click the executable or shortcut and select it from the list )
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 7,122
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
       #3

    Scottyboy99 said:
    I heard iTunes is not playing nice with creators update at the moment. Guess it'll get better when Apple next update. Some people have reported joy by running it as administrator (right click the executable or shortcut and select it from the list )
    I've had more success running iTunes as Admin. You might need to redefine where iTunes finds your music files if you run it as Admin since it will look in your Admin account rather than your User account.
      My Computers


  4. Posts : 5
    windows 10
    Thread Starter
       #4

    thanks for the support


    Steve C said:
    I've had more success running iTunes as Admin. You might need to redefine where iTunes finds your music files if you run it as Admin since it will look in your Admin account rather than your User account.
    Scottyboy99 said:
    I heard iTunes is not playing nice with creators update at the moment. Guess it'll get better when Apple next update. Some people have reported joy by running it as administrator (right click the executable or shortcut and select it from the list )
    2325
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 3
    Windows 10 64 home
       #5

    I'm on win 10 pro 64 with the creator's update. iTunes 12.6.1.25

    It took me almost 4 hours to install itunes. I had to uninstall (every apple pgm, bonjour, etc) then clean the registry, etc. Here's what I'm left with:
    1) iTunes won't see any ios device. The OS sees them and all the correct drivers and such are ok in dev mgr. I can even seen the pictures in explorer. (all the easy stuff found on the web has been tried...all of it)
    2) iTunes can take up to 2-3 min to load. Then, once the splash screen is there, it sits for another few mins doing whatever. Hourglass just sits. It always comes up, just takes forever. This is like the 10th install of it in the last 2 days. No other program has any issue like this. (and, all the easy stuff in any forum has been tried...all of it).

    Windows has all its updates.

    (note: tried running as Admin, no change...)
    I know there's a lot of folks with more experience than I have... Advice appreciated. Thanks.
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 5
    windows 10
    Thread Starter
       #6

    Byron said:
    I'm on win 10 pro 64 with the creator's update. iTunes 12.6.1.25

    It took me almost 4 hours to install itunes. I had to uninstall (every apple pgm, bonjour, etc) then clean the registry, etc. Here's what I'm left with:
    1) iTunes won't see any ios device. The OS sees them and all the correct drivers and such are ok in dev mgr. I can even seen the pictures in explorer. (all the easy stuff found on the web has been tried...all of it)
    2) iTunes can take up to 2-3 min to load. Then, once the splash screen is there, it sits for another few mins doing whatever. Hourglass just sits. It always comes up, just takes forever. This is like the 10th install of it in the last 2 days. No other program has any issue like this. (and, all the easy stuff in any forum has been tried...all of it).

    Windows has all its updates.

    (note: tried running as Admin, no change...)
    I know there's a lot of folks with more experience than I have... Advice appreciated. Thanks.
    you need to fix all the critical events on Event Viewer. reinstalling windows and update to windows build that are Approved and tested from your pc brand thats what i did to solv my problom with ituns p.s you need to be carefull when reinstalling windows but if you manage thalt wil solve most of critical events as most of them was corupte when instaling new oppdate
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:36.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums