any pdf creator which need not to be installed

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

  1. Posts : 440
    Windows 10
       #1

    any pdf creator which need not to be installed


    Anybody knows any pdf creator which need not to install.
      My Computer

  2. dalchina's Avatar
    Posts : 30,358
    Win 10 Pro (1903)
       #2

    Try an on-line solution.

    I found these with a quick search, but have not tried them.
    Have a look around and you may find sthg that meets your needs. Check carefully for accurate reproduction of anything whose formatting is slightly complicated. (Think different fonts, indents, text vs pictures.... awkward areas where the layout is complex)

    Editor:
    PDFzorro | edit pdf-files online
    Converter - on line- no installation:
    Free Word to PDF Creator. Create PDF Online
    Form filler, editor:
    Edit PDF Documents Online | PDFfiller
      My Computers

  3. Berton's Avatar
    Posts : 10,703
    Win10 Pro Versions 2004 and 2009/20H2, Win10 Pro IP_Dev, Win10 Home 1909
       #3

    And don't forget, you may have a program such as word processor already installed that can Publish to PDF.
      My Computers


  4. Posts : 150
    Windows 10 Home v2004
       #4

    I've had great success with Bullzip Free PDF Printer.
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 440
    Windows 10
    Thread Starter
       #5

    dalchina said:
    Try an on-line solution.

    I found these with a quick search, but have not tried them.
    Have a look around and you may find sthg that meets your needs. Check carefully for accurate reproduction of anything whose formatting is slightly complicated. (Think different fonts, indents, text vs pictures.... awkward areas where the layout is complex)

    Editor:
    PDFzorro | edit pdf-files online
    Converter - on line- no installation:
    Free Word to PDF Creator. Create PDF Online
    Form filler, editor:
    Edit PDF Documents Online | PDFfiller
    Sorry, I forgot _ no online
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 487
       #6

    sam9 said:
    Anybody knows any pdf creator which need not to install.
    How about the built-in one?

    Print to PDF in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums
      My Computer

  7. dalchina's Avatar
    Posts : 30,358
    Win 10 Pro (1903)
       #7

    You didn't say 'does anyone know of a free portable pdf editor' so:
    All-in-One PDF Editor, Converter, Filler & Merger
    Foxit Advanced PDF Editor 3.0.5 Portable --- Edit Your Pdf File | A Most Popular Technology Portal

    Just search for
    portable pdf editor

    and if you prefer
    freeware portable pdf editor

    Then test it thoroughly... not all pdf editors are created equal.
      My Computers

  8. Superfly's Avatar
    Posts : 3,337
       #8

    Yup, Sumatra is quite good as well.. Sumatra PDF Portable | PortableApps.com - Portable software for USB, portable and cloud drives

    If you do not want to use any installer just extract the exe with 7-zip

    any pdf creator which need not to be installed-capture.png

    Then associate .pdf files with it.
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 440
    Windows 10
    Thread Starter
       #9

    Superfly said:
    Yup, Sumatra is quite good as well.. Sumatra PDF Portable | PortableApps.com - Portable software for USB, portable and cloud drives

    If you do not want to use any installer just extract the exe with 7-zip

    any pdf creator which need not to be installed-capture.png

    Then associate .pdf files with it.
    While searching for portable pdf creator, I came to know about portable apps.com and some pdf creators but when I downloaded and tried to use them, it started installing something like portable application, so I cancelled that. May be I missed something or portable apps.com were fooling in the name of portable pdf creator. Please guide me.
      My Computer

  10. Superfly's Avatar
    Posts : 3,337
       #10

    sam9 said:
    While searching for portable pdf creator, I came to know about portable apps.com and some pdf creators but when I downloaded and tried to use them, it started installing something like portable application, so I cancelled that. May be I missed something or portable apps.com were fooling in the name of portable pdf creator. Please guide me.
    It installs a launcher only - what you want is to get the undelying exe only - that's why I added the extract bit.
      My Computer


 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:51.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums