CCleaner Not Showing Professional Title After Using Key

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

  1. Posts : 322
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
       #1

    CCleaner Not Showing Professional Title After Using Key


    Hey guys,

    CCleaner Not Showing Professional Title After Using Key

    I saw on google it should be look like this

    CCleaner Not Showing Professional Title After Using Key-ccleaner-screenshoot.png

    but I saw on my laptop its looking like this

    CCleaner Not Showing Professional Title After Using Key-88f91ded13.png

    How to fix it ?

    Regards.
      My Computer

  2. swarfega's Avatar
    Posts : 7,085
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
       #2

    This is what mine looks like:

    CCleaner Not Showing Professional Title After Using Key-ccleanerpro.png

    If you go to about, does it show registered to?
      My Computers


  3. Posts : 322
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
    Thread Starter
       #3

    swarfega said:
    This is what mine looks like:

    CCleaner Not Showing Professional Title After Using Key-ccleanerpro.png

    If you go to about, does it show registered to?

    CCleaner Not Showing Professional Title After Using Key-c59840a7f0.png
      My Computer

  4. swarfega's Avatar
    Posts : 7,085
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
       #4

    Looks like its not registered so click on the blue button and use your existing key.
      My Computers

  5. TairikuOkami's Avatar
    Posts : 4,652
    Windows Home Dev 21H1 x64
       #5

    You have Pro, it states it on the top. That white name you are missing is just the URL link. Point at the blank space, if you can see and click on the link, if not, something is blocking it, try to resize the window. Actually you could update to 5.21.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CCleaner Not Showing Professional Title After Using Key-capture_08172016_180312.jpg  
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 322
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
    Thread Starter
       #6

    swarfega said:
    Looks like its not registered so click on the blue button and use your existing key.
    CCleaner Not Showing Professional Title After Using Key-ff10169a8c.png
      My Computer

  7. Slartybart's Avatar
    Posts : 3,502
    Win_8.1-Pro, Win_10.1607-Pro, Mint_17.3
       #7

    jk22 said:
    Hey guys,

    CCleaner Not Showing Professional Title After Using Key
    Two different versions of cCleaner on two different operating systems, possibly different window sizes. I don't think there's any wrong.

    The google example you posted

    Win8 + cCleaner v5.00.5029

    CCleaner Not Showing Professional Title After Using Key-x-cc00.png


    Yours shows Professional left justified in the title bar

    Win10 + cCleaner v5.20.5668

    CCleaner Not Showing Professional Title After Using Key-x-cc01.png

    Vendors change their windows from time to time .
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 322
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
    Thread Starter
       #8

    Slartybart said:
    Two different versions of cCleaner on two different operating systems, possibly different window sizes. I don't think there's any wrong.

    The google example you posted
    Win8 + cCleaner v5.00.5029
    CCleaner Not Showing Professional Title After Using Key-x-cc00.png


    Yours shows Professional left justified in the title bar
    Win10 + cCleaner v5.20.5668
    CCleaner Not Showing Professional Title After Using Key-x-cc01.png

    Vendors change their windows from time to time .
    Its showing all info on Windows 10 aswell if you search on google.
      My Computer

  9. Slartybart's Avatar
    Posts : 3,502
    Win_8.1-Pro, Win_10.1607-Pro, Mint_17.3
       #9

    You'll have to show me ... but please check that the version you see in the Google results matches your version.

    Oh, yeah, please also maximize your cCleaner screen - some elements get hidden when the window shrinks

    I just looked at Piriform and even they don't have a screen shot of the version you have.
      My Computer

  10. MoxieMomma's Avatar
    Posts : 824
    Win10/64 Pro 1511 (and 2 Win 7/64 Ult & Pro systems)
       #10

    This is only the Free version but it is version 5.20.5668 under Win10 Pro (x64) v1511, on a 25" UHD display.
    This is the default GUI -- I neither shrunk it nor expanded it.

    Not sure if that helps, or not?

    MM
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CCleaner Not Showing Professional Title After Using Key-2016-08-17_18-35-03.png  
      My Computer


 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:40.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums