Windows 10: windows 10 All apps List not showing any apps Solved

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    22 Apr 2016 #1

    windows 10 All apps List not showing any apps


    I was using Windows 10 build 10316 normally until I use the Razer Game Booster.


    After that, All Applications List in the start menu no longer shows any application...

    I uninstalled the program but the problem persists.

    Now, I update to build 10328 and nothing changes!

    Any help?

    Additional information:


    I created a new user account, and all my applications appear in the application list.


    When I returned to my administrator account (Microsoft) still does not show them.

    What can I do?


    P.S. Sorry my bad english.
    Last edited by renk23; 22 Apr 2016 at 19:21.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 5,150
    windows 10 Home threshold2
       22 Apr 2016 #2

    Give this a try...................
    How to Reinstall and Re-register All Built-in Windows Apps in Windows 8 and 10
    https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/3...ws-8-10-a.html

    By the way, please do not apologize for your English.
    1. Your English is wonderful.
    2. English is not the only language in this planet. Be proud of your own national language.
    Last edited by davidhk; 22 Apr 2016 at 17:07.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3.    22 Apr 2016 #3

    davidhk said: View Post
    Give this a try...................
    How to Reinstall and Re-register All Built-in Windows Apps in Windows 8 and 10
    https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/3...ws-8-10-a.html

    By the way, please do not apologize for your English.
    1. Your English is wonderful.
    2. English is not the only language in this planet. Be proud of your own native language.
    Not work. I think this is for another problem.

    Search work fine, tiles works fine, installed apps works fine, but they doesn't appear when I click in "All Apps".
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 5,150
    windows 10 Home threshold2
       22 Apr 2016 #4

    Do a system file check to look for corrupt files. It will try to do repair if any found.

    Right click at Start button > click Command Prompt (Admin) > at the flashing prompt, copy/paste this.......
    sfc /scannow

    > press Enter.
    It will take quite sometime.
    When finished, it will give you one of the 3 reports...............(paraphrasing)
    1. No integrity violation.
    2. Found corrupt files and repair successful.
    3. Found corrupt files but unable to repair.

    If the report is #1, your solution lies elsewhere.
    If the report is #2, check if your problems have been resolved.
    If the report is #3, use this method................
    In the same Command Prompt (Admin) windows, copy and paste this command...........

    dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

    > press Enter.
    Again it will take some time.
    When finished, it will give you a report.


    Please post back the result/report.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 5,150
    windows 10 Home threshold2
       22 Apr 2016 #5

    Lastly, if none works, you may need to do a repair Install
    Repair Install Windows 10 with an In-place Upgrade
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6.    22 Apr 2016 #6

    davidhk said: View Post
    Do a system file check to look for corrupt files. It will try to do repair if any found.

    Right click at Start button > click Command Prompt (Admin) > at the flashing prompt, copy/paste this.......
    sfc /scannow

    > press Enter.
    It will take quite sometime.
    When finished, it will give you one of the 3 reports...............(paraphrasing)
    1. No integrity violation.
    2. Found corrupt files and repair successful.
    3. Found corrupt files but unable to repair.

    If the report is #1, your solution lies elsewhere.
    If the report is #2, check if your problems have been resolved.
    If the report is #3, use this method................
    In the same Command Prompt (Admin) windows, copy and paste this command...........

    dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

    > press Enter.
    Again it will take some time.
    When finished, it will give you a report.


    Please post back the result/report.
    1. No integrity violation.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  7. Posts : 5,150
    windows 10 Home threshold2
       22 Apr 2016 #7

    That leaves Repair Install for you.
    Repair Install Windows 10 with an In-place Upgrade
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  •    22 Apr 2016 #8

    davidhk said: View Post
    That leaves Repair Install for you.
    Repair Install Windows 10 with an In-place Upgrade
    I just updated Build 14316 to 14328, it is not the same thing?

    Or if I install using the build 14328 inside of $WINDOWS.~BT might fix the problem?
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  • Posts : 5,150
    windows 10 Home threshold2
       22 Apr 2016 #9

    renk23 said: View Post
    I just updated Build 14316 to 14328, it is not the same thing?
    It is still Windows 10 Insider preview build except it is a new build and there are some new features.
    Please read this blog:
    https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexp...pc-and-mobile/
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  •    22 Apr 2016 #10

    davidhk said: View Post
    It is still Windows 10 Insider preview build except it is a new build and there are some new features.
    Please read this blog:
    https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexp...pc-and-mobile/
    if I reinstall using the build 14328 inside of $WINDOWS.~BT might fix the problem?
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  •  
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

    Related Threads
    Hi everyone, I recently downloaded the google app from the windows store. I would like to pin it to start, but strangely it doesn't show up in the all apps menu. The only way that I have found to open it is by searching for it in the store and...
    I accidentally remove all in the list by clicking "Don't Show in the List" all apps is now not listed to the most used app list. How can i undo it? I try to turn it off and on on the settings "Show most used app list" option but does not undo...
    Hello everyone, I am new to this forum and was excited to find it as there are a lot of people giving great answers to Windows 10 problems and I sadly ran into one recently. I have had Windows 10 installed for about 4 months now and things have...
    I apologise for posting this problem again, but seem to have exhausted options, so hoped by starting a new thread, may get some new ideas. Installed Apps not showing in all apps menu. resolved the same problem on my laptop, by running a script...
    Windows 10 empty all apps list in General Support
    I'm not sure when this started happening. Might have been after a Windows update and the system reboot. I've been living with it for a couple weeks now. When I click All apps in the start menu, the list is empty. The apps in the most used list...
    Our Sites
    Site Links
    About Us
    Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

    Designer Media Ltd
    All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:42.
    Find Us