Windows 10: Latest Version Of Mail & Calendar

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

  1. Posts : 2,554
    Windows 10 x64 Home Build (Redstone(1)) 15063.608
       07 Apr 2016 #1

    Latest Version Of Mail & Calendar


    Latest Version Of Mail & Calendar Ready in Windows Store Ready to Download and Update
    Version 17.6769.407910
    All went in ok
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2.    07 Apr 2016 #2

    I was hoping that the update for calendar would solve a problem I'm having with it. Sadly it didn't and the calendar still won't save anything six months or more away from todays date. for now I'm using One Calendar from the Windows Store.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  3. Posts : 2,554
    Windows 10 x64 Home Build (Redstone(1)) 15063.608
    Thread Starter
       07 Apr 2016 #3

    Winuser said: View Post
    I was hoping that the update for calendar would solve a problem I'm having with it. Sadly it didn't and the calendar still won't save anything six months or more away from todays date. for now I'm using One Calendar from the Windows Store.
    Sorry to hear that mine has saved it right up to next Xmas in fact Jan 2017
    So have no idea what can be causing your problem
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4.    08 Apr 2016 #4

    Winuser said: View Post
    I was hoping that the update for calendar would solve a problem I'm having with it. Sadly it didn't and the calendar still won't save anything six months or more away from todays date. for now I'm using One Calendar from the Windows Store.
    Mine does the same for single entries and always has, it matches what the phone version has always done

    hTconeM9user said: View Post
    Sorry to hear that mine has saved it right up to next Xmas in fact Jan 2017
    So have no idea what can be causing your problem
    Are these single one off entries or repeating?
    ie if you add a test entry for 1st sept, then wait a minutes does it remain in calendar?

    Thanks for the info as well btw, always nice to see a mail & calendar update
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 2,554
    Windows 10 x64 Home Build (Redstone(1)) 15063.608
    Thread Starter
       08 Apr 2016 #5

    paulsalter said: View Post
    Mine does the same for single entries and always has, it matches what the phone version has always done



    Are these single one off entries or repeating?
    ie if you add a test entry for 1st sept, then wait a minutes does it remain in calendar?

    Thanks for the info as well btw, always nice to see a mail & calendar update
    Yes still there ready showing as I have friends and family birthdays marked so I don't forget them

    In fact even past this date 2017
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6.    08 Apr 2016 #6

    hTconeM9user said: View Post
    Yes still there ready showing as I have friends and family birthdays marked so I don't forget them

    In fact even past this date 2017
    Are the Birthday single or repeating entries?

    Repeating entries will show, single entries dont
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  7. Posts : 2,554
    Windows 10 x64 Home Build (Redstone(1)) 15063.608
    Thread Starter
       08 Apr 2016 #7

    paulsalter said: View Post
    Are the Birthday single or repeating entries?

    Repeating entries will show, single entries dont
    Birthday I know do
    But I have also a single entry for December I put in 3 weeks ago for a wedding and that is still in there
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  8. Posts : 2,554
    Windows 10 x64 Home Build (Redstone(1)) 15063.608
    Thread Starter
       10 Apr 2016 #8

    Have found this in What's New in Mail & Calendar

    New features in the latest update
    Drag and drop attachments into your email messages
    Print week view in the calendar
    Turn off the message preview text in the message list
    Get rid of junk email with right-click Move to Junk
    Let others know "I'll be late" directly from meeting notifications
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  9. Posts : 2,554
    Windows 10 x64 Home Build (Redstone(1)) 15063.608
    Thread Starter
       16 Apr 2016 #9

    New Version of Mail & Calendar AVailable


    New Version of Mail & Calendar Available Ready to download and update in Windows 10 Store
    New Version is 17.6769.40891.0
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10.    16 Apr 2016 #10

    Did a quick test and created a single calendar entry for Jan. 2017
    It was saved without any problems.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Related Threads
Solved Latest version of Java in Software and Apps
Download Java for Windows Recommended Version 8 Update 144 Release Date July 26, 2017 145927 Verify Java and Find Out-of-Date Versions Check to ensure that you have the recommended version of Java installed on your Windows computer...
I'm trying to help a friend who has just installed Office 2016 on her computer, which was recently upgraded from Win7 to Win10. She's been using Outlook.com and has accumulated a fair amount of email, contacts and calendar appointments. I've...
Mail & Calendar in Software and Apps
New version Of Mail & Calendar App available from Windows 10 Store You may find when you to Store that it is ready to be downloaded A notice may come up to close it and download it again That is what I did and it went in ok
Hi, I have a GMX e-mail address which I added as an "other" account in the Mail app. However, I also have a Google Calendar connected to this account. As an "other" account, I cannot see my Google calendar in the calendar app. If I add the...
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:20.
Find Us