Windows 10: Download 29,371 fonts with one click [Free]
Download 29,371 fonts with one click [Free]
How to install fonts on my computer
1. Installing a font in Windows Vista, 7, 8, and 10
- Download a new font from the Internet.
- Open the folder containing the new font you'd like to install.
- Right-click on the font file you'd like to install and select Open.
- In the window that appears, click on the Install button in the top, left-hand corner.
2. Installing a font in Windows 95, 98, ME, NT, 2000, and XP
- Open the Control Panel
- Open the Fonts icon by double clicking it.
- Within the Fonts window, you can view each of the currently installed fonts as well as install new ones. To install a font, click the File menu and select Install New Font from the drop-down menu that appears.
- Locate the directory of the fonts you want to install.
- Highlight the fonts you want to install and click ok.
Tip:Users may also install fonts onto the computer by opening the Fonts folder through Windows Explorer. Usually, this folder is either C:\WINDOWS or C:\WINNT\FONTS. Once this folder is open, select the fonts you want to install from an alternate folder, and then copy and paste them into the Fonts folder.
3. Installing a font on an Apple Macintosh
- Open the System Fonts folder.
- Open the drive or folder containing the fonts that you want to install.
- Select each of the fonts you want to install.
- While holding down the Options key, drag and drop the fonts into your Fonts folder.
4. How to install a font under Linux
- Copy the font files (.ttf or .otf) to fonts:// in the File manager.
- Or: Go into the /home folder, in the menu select View > Show Hidden Files, you will see the hidden folder .fonts (if not, create it) then copy the font files there.
- Or: (under some Linux versions - Ubuntu for example) Double-click the font file > "Install font" button in the preview window.
Last edited by binbinmen; 08 Mar 2016 at 10:20.
I'm sort of a curious type and clicked the yellow Download image but it doesn't work, is only a .gif file. Clicking Source at bottom right did work.
Download 29,371 fonts with one click - Download fonts
Thank you Berton, I was fix link download.
You're welcome. On a 5Mbps 'net connection took just a bit over 1 hour, 480-540Kbps.
so 2 days ago was the scheduled day for the windows 10 free upgrade. I was on vacation and didn't get to my laptop that day. So I come back the next day and my windows 8.1 computer keeps freezing and freezing and FREEZING . I then decide to reset it...
I was on my Laptop, and I went online and I found this article. It says that there is a Recovery CD that is free to download for Windows 10.
Here is the link....