media player 'groove music'


  1. DRC
    Posts : 2
    windows 10
       #1

    media player 'groove music'


    hello.
    I've downloaded 5 audio tracks (MP3). I can turn on the loop for each track but how do I get it to play each track one after the other and then loop back to track one?
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 384
    Window 10
       #2

    DRC said:
    hello.
    I've downloaded 5 audio tracks (MP3). I can turn on the loop for each track but how do I get it to play each track one after the other and then loop back to track one?
    Use Windows Media Player. It's under the Windows Accessories folder on the Start All Apps menu.
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 5,442
    windows 10 Pro ver 21H2 build 19044.1348
       #3

    PJLLB said:
    Use Windows Media Player. It's under the Windows Accessories folder on the Start All Apps menu.
    Just a slight correction :
    Windows Media Player is listed in All apps > under alphabet W but not under Windows Accessories.

    media player 'groove music'-windows-media-player.jpg
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 384
    Window 10
       #4

    davidhk said:
    Just a slight correction :
    Windows Media Player is listed in All apps > under alphabet W but not under Windows Accessories.

    media player 'groove music'-windows-media-player.jpg
    Not on my PC, which is a clean Windows 10 install. It is in the Windows Accessories folder as I indicated. Doing a search for "Windows Media Player" should also allow launching it.
      My Computer


  5. DRC
    Posts : 2
    windows 10
    Thread Starter
       #5

    DRC said:
    hello.
    I've downloaded 5 audio tracks (MP3). I can turn on the loop for each track but how do I get it to play each track one after the other and then loop back to track one?
    If you knew why it mattered you would understand how much I appreciate that bit of info. Thank you. DRC
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:17.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums