[HELP] Broken App Shortcuts


  1. Posts : 4
    Windows 10 Pro
       #1

    [HELP] Broken App Shortcuts


    Hello TEN FORUMS! I'm having a problem with my windows store right now! this is what it shows Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet , I think I messed up with powershell commands fixing the store and messed the other apps.
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 16,278
    W10Prox64
       #2

    lpfacun said:
    Hello TEN FORUMS! I'm having a problem with my windows store right now! this is what it shows Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet , I think I messed up with powershell commands fixing the store and messed the other apps.
    Hi Ipfacun and welcome to Tenforums.

    You can try re-registering the Store
    Store - Re-register in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

    Re-registering the apps
    Apps - Reinstall and Re-register in Windows 8 and 10 - Windows 10 Forums

    Run a System File Checker
    SFC Command - Run in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

    and finally, if all else fails, do a repair install
    Repair Install Windows 10 with an In-place Upgrade - Windows 10 Forums

    Good luck and let us know how it goes.
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 4
    Windows 10 Pro
    Thread Starter
       #3

    Hello sir thanks for the reply! I tried system restore (restored calculator and other apps) but I only got on WINDOWS STORE that have BLUE ICON but can't open after trying the solution #1 Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet so it made my WINDOWS STORE white ICON again.. and I'm sure trying the solution #2 will make all my windows APPS like them (white icons) #3 SFC doesnt find any... Before I'll try #4 can you read the error message on #1? Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet thanks!! :)
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 4
    Windows 10 Pro
    Thread Starter
       #4

    I'm sure executing any powershell code again will make them like this again Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 16,278
    W10Prox64
       #5

    lpfacun said:
    I'm sure executing any powershell code again will make them like this again Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
    Go with the repair install. It will take care of it!
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 4
    Windows 10 Pro
    Thread Starter
       #6

    simrick said:
    Go with the repair install. It will take care of it!
    Thanks that did the trick!
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 16,278
    W10Prox64
       #7

    lpfacun said:
    Thanks that did the trick!
    Super! Glad to hear it.
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:30.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums