Latest Classic Shell for Windows 10

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Edwin's Avatar
    Posts : 17,125
    Windows 10
       #11

    Josey Wales said:
    You hack CS to heck and back with that tool.
    Yup! I'd rather have fun compiling my own scripts, etc. than have a utility or plug-in run it!
      My Computer

  2. Josey Wales's Avatar
    Posts : 24,754
    Win 10 Pro 19043.928
       #12

    Edwin said:
    Yup! I'd rather have fun compiling my own scripts, etc. than have a utility or plug-in run it!
    I use to use that on Win 7 seems like so many years ago. I had a collection of about 50 Themes. I use to mod them to my liking but All I use on 10 is CS.
      My Computer

  3. Edwin's Avatar
    Posts : 17,125
    Windows 10
       #13

    Trying to get Classic Shell and cascading menus, etc. to look like this;
    (Helluva lot of work script compiling!!!)
    The default menu included in this skin is horrible!

    Latest Classic Shell for Windows 10-000062.png
      My Computer

  4. Josey Wales's Avatar
    Posts : 24,754
    Win 10 Pro 19043.928
       #14

    Edwin said:
    Trying to get Classic Shell and cascading menus, etc. to look like this;
    (Helluva lot of work script compiling!!!)
    The default menu included in this skin is horrible!

    Latest Classic Shell for Windows 10-000062.png
    I use this one. ASUS K20

    Latest Classic Shell for Windows 10-capture.png
      My Computer

  5. Edwin's Avatar
    Posts : 17,125
    Windows 10
       #15

    Can only use 'Classic Skin'! Musta done sumpthin wrong!

    Latest Classic Shell for Windows 10-000068.png
      My Computer

  6. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 53,178
    Multi-boot Windows 10 - RTM, RP, Beta, and Insider
       #16

    Edwin said:
    Can only use 'Classic Skin'! Musta done sumpthin wrong!

    Latest Classic Shell for Windows 10-000068.png
    @Edwin
    I'm using Metro, FCU & Insider....no issues.

    Latest Classic Shell for Windows 10-2017-12-31_07h41_09.png


    Latest Classic Shell for Windows 10-2017-12-31_07h50_33.pngLatest Classic Shell for Windows 10-2017-12-31_07h41_56.png

    Just for kicks, see if my settings xml tickles yours into obedience!

    Menu Settings.zip
      My Computers

  7. Edwin's Avatar
    Posts : 17,125
    Windows 10
       #17

    @f14tomcat

    Yup, it works.
    I should have been more specific, I can't change the font in the 'Windows Aero' skin, I compiled the script but it wouldn't take!
      My Computer

  8. Josey Wales's Avatar
    Posts : 24,754
    Win 10 Pro 19043.928
       #18

    Edwin said:
    @f14tomcat

    Yup, it works.
    I should have been more specific, I can't change the font in the 'Windows Aero' skin, I compiled the script but it wouldn't take!
    It may not be able to be changed, you may want to get the source code.

    Classic Shell download | SourceForge.net
      My Computer


 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:31.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums