Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

  1. Joined : Jan 2016
    Henderson
    Posts : 145
    Windows 10 Pro
       06 Jan 2016 #11

    [QUOTE=Scuttlescub48;525320]Yes, it is an HP system @AnEdge.

    I guess what I wanted to add on here was when I added Adblock Plus for I.E. on my laptop. I noticed tons of "Successful Application Reconfigurations." I will uninstall the HP Support Assistant Program and the HP Support Framework Program. Thank you for the

    suggestions.[/QUO


    How great are these forums?? Your problems will be fixed...let me know after a day or two, I'll be curious if is...although I pretty much know the answer.
    Have a great day JD
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  2. Joined : Jan 2016
    Henderson
    Posts : 145
    Windows 10 Pro
       06 Jan 2016 #12

    Scuttlescub48 said: View Post
    Yes, it is an HP system @AnEdge.

    I guess what I wanted to add on here was when I added Adblock Plus for I.E. on my laptop. I noticed tons of "Successful Application Reconfigurations." I will uninstall the HP Support Assistant Program and the HP Support Framework Program. Thank you for the suggestions.

    How great are these forums?? Your problems will be fixed...let me know after a day or two, I'll be curious if it is...although I pretty much know the answer.
    Have a great day JD
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  3. Joined : Jan 2016
    Henderson
    Posts : 145
    Windows 10 Pro
       06 Jan 2016 #13

    Scuttlescub48 said: View Post
    Yes, it is an HP system @AnEdge.

    I guess what I wanted to add on here was when I added Adblock Plus for I.E. on my laptop. I noticed tons of "Successful Application Reconfigurations." I will uninstall the HP Support Assistant Program and the HP Support Framework Program. Thank you for the suggestions.

    The ad block wouldn't do anything like that, that's an add on and browser specific...if you have any problems with the HP shout me out, be more than happy to help...I've become very proficient with their systems from sheer desperation!!! pun intended
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  4. Joined : Aug 2015
    Posts : 9
    Windows 10 64-bit
       06 Jan 2016 #14

    These forums are great, @AnEdge.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  5. Joined : Jan 2016
    Henderson
    Posts : 145
    Windows 10 Pro
       06 Jan 2016 #15

    Scuttlescub48 said: View Post
    These forums are great, @AnEdge.

    Watch this video till the end https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZPWVsno0H8 and don't get crazy with the reliability monitor. Use the monitor as a reference as in the reconfiguration problem. That reconfiguration crap was unnecessary, but things do crash and it happens a lot with the browsers.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  6. Joined : Aug 2015
    Posts : 9
    Windows 10 64-bit
       07 Jan 2016 #16

    @AnEdge,

    Uninstalling HP Support Assistant Program and HP Support Framework Program made a difference. Thanks for the help. I just wish that HP were on the ball. I have a laptop that used to be Windows 8.1 before I upgraded to Windows 10.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  7. Joined : Mar 2014
    Cape Breton Nova Scotia ,Canada
    Posts : 2,911
    insider build 10586.3 win10 pro 64
       07 Jan 2016 #17

    Scuttlescub48 said: View Post
    @AnEdge,

    Uninstalling HP Support Assistant Program and HP Support Framework Program made a difference. Thanks for the help. I just wish that HP were on the ball. I have a laptop that used to be Windows 8.1 before I upgraded to Windows 10.
    when buying a new laptop ,its always best to do a clean install when new to rid it of the builders crap software ,HP included .. this is just my opinion ,based on all the laptops I have worked on that were full of crappy programs
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  8. Joined : Jan 2016
    Henderson
    Posts : 145
    Windows 10 Pro
       07 Jan 2016 #18

    Scuttlescub48 said: View Post
    @AnEdge,

    Uninstalling HP Support Assistant Program and HP Support Framework Program made a difference. Thanks for the help. I just wish that HP were on the ball. I have a laptop that used to be Windows 8.1 before I upgraded to Windows 10.

    That's fantastic Scuttlecub. As caperjack said these OEM manufactures put in a lot of crap that kills performance. Clean install on an upgrade is the way to go.
    Wish you the best JD
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  9. Joined : Jan 2016
    Posts : 5
    Win 10 Home 64-bit
       25 Mar 2016 #19

    Scuttlescub48 said: View Post
    Does anyone else on here have the same problem?
    I have the same "problem". I have a HP system. Will perform uninstall operation as suggested by AnEdge.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Successful laptop install of Windows 10
I successfully completed an upgrade install of Windows 10 on a Toshiba Satellite L775 this evening. It took 6 hours total, including hours of watching and waiting, but everything that I've tried so far has worked. I just wanted to post this...
Installation and Setup
Solved successful application reconfiguration???
Hi All, Just looked at my "Reliability History" today, and all my programs had "successful application reconfiguration" Why did it do this? 45485
General Support
Solved Successful upgrade to Windows 10 from 8.1 with 'Users' in other drive!
Originally, I had Windows 8.1 pro installed in my PC having all the system/program files in my 'C' (SSD) drive and the 'Users' folder in 'D' (HDD) drive (as I had voluntarily moved it). As I had registered with Microsoft for Windows 10 upgrade, it...
Installation and Setup
Solved 10240 Second Successful clean Install: Feedback
Switch to AVG and still have to removed the tune-up apps like in 10074. Installation took less then 15 minutes using a 3.0 flash drive. Much more slower with a 2.0 for 10525. Having any major issue, found out my desktop appearance problems under...
Installation and Setup
2 out of 3 successful
First 2 installs went off without a hitch 3rd is proving to be a pain in the neck. I am up to 8 attempts after doing various things like using the tweaking.coms All-in-one repair tool, Anti-virus scans which did produce some malware. On the first 6...
Installation and Setup
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:26.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 10 Forums