Latest CCleaner Version Released

  1. OldMike65's Avatar
    Posts : 107,792
    Windows10 Pro (x64) 20H2 19042.964
       #971

    f14tomcat said:
    Just got an update. Not on their site yet, and no release notes. Odd how that happens. Anyway, heads up.

    Attachment 268901
    Thanks for the heads up TC
      My Computers

  2. Brink's Avatar
    Posts : 56,872
    64-bit Windows 10 Pro for Workstations build 21376
    Thread Starter
       #972

    f14tomcat said:
    Just got an update. Not on their site yet, and no release notes. Odd how that happens. Anyway, heads up.

    Attachment 268901
      My Computers

  3. IownAmoneyPit's Avatar
    Posts : 981
    Windows 10 Home/10 Pro x 3/Windows 10 Insider Preview ?
       #973

    On the Ccleaner forums I have read posts that Edge Chromium cleaning will be added as part of the new update which I hope occurs as Edge Chromium will become my default browser.
      My Computers

  4. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 53,607
    Multi-boot Windows 10 - RTM, RP, Beta, and Insider
       #974

    IownAmoneyPit said:
    On the Ccleaner forums I have read posts that Edge Chromium cleaning will be added as part of the new update which I hope occurs as Edge Chromium will become my default browser.
    I can confirm for you that it indeed does. I have 1909 in a VM with Edgium, just update CCleaner, it's an option.

    Latest CCleaner Version Released-2020-03-02_14h48_52.png
      My Computers

  5. DooGie's Avatar
    Posts : 9,414
    Wndows 10 Pro x64 dev channel
       #975

    f14tomcat said:
    Just got an update. Not on their site yet, and no release notes. Odd how that happens. Anyway, heads up.

    Attachment 268901

    Thanks for the heads up TC
      My Computer

  6. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 53,607
    Multi-boot Windows 10 - RTM, RP, Beta, and Insider
       #976

    OldMike65 said:
    Thanks for the heads up TC
    DooGie said:
    Thanks for the heads up TC
    You're welcome Mike and Andy.
      My Computers

  7. IownAmoneyPit's Avatar
    Posts : 981
    Windows 10 Home/10 Pro x 3/Windows 10 Insider Preview ?
       #977

    f14tomcat said:
    I can confirm for you that it indeed does. I have 1909 in a VM with Edgium, just update CCleaner, it's an option.

    Latest CCleaner Version Released-2020-03-02_14h48_52.png
    Thanks for the confirmation @f14tomcat I am still awaiting the update on both Pro & Free versions.
      My Computers

  8. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 53,607
    Multi-boot Windows 10 - RTM, RP, Beta, and Insider
       #978

    IownAmoneyPit said:
    Thanks for the confirmation @f14tomcat I am still awaiting the update on both Pro & Free versions.
    Sanity check......

    Latest CCleaner Version Released-2020-03-02_15h11_22.png
      My Computers

  9. DooGie's Avatar
    Posts : 9,414
    Wndows 10 Pro x64 dev channel
       #979

    Major Geeks has links for the new version.

    UPDATE

    Forget the Major Geeks links they are linking to an older version.
      My Computer

  10. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 53,607
    Multi-boot Windows 10 - RTM, RP, Beta, and Insider
       #980

    DooGie said:
    Major Geeks has links for the new version.

    UPDATE

    Forget the Major Geeks links they are linking to an older version.
    ???

    Latest CCleaner Version Released-2020-03-02_15h37_27.png
      My Computers


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:08.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums