Latest CCleaner Version Released

  1.    #851

    Yeah , maybe we need the pro plus version for this new tool.......??
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2.    #852

    pietcorus2 said: View Post
    Yeah , maybe we need the pro plus version for this new tool.......??
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot (1).jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	299.4 KB 
ID:	227084

    I just updated to CCleaner 5.55 (standard free) and the new tool is there at the top. However, in free version, if anything is there to be updated and you click the update button, you will be prompted to upgrade to the paid version in order to use the tool.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3.    #853

    Here is the fix for the Software Update not displaying in CCleaner Pro , This fix came from Piriform.

    Please follow these steps:

    Close CCleaner Professional
    Go to Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Piriform\CCleaner in your Registry
    Delete the key named (Cfg)LastUpdate
    Launch CCleaner Professional

    This will force a re-check for you and the feature will be enabled if your CCleaner Professional license is in good standing.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  4.    #854

    No luck , removed this key , still no updating software possible............
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5.    #855

    5.55.7108 released.

    - Software Updater (CCleaner Professional edition only)
    - Added new Software Updater feature to the ‘Tools’ menu
    - Scans your PC and shows any available updates
    - Select which apps you want to update and queue them up
    - Fixed Opera plugins not displaying correctly
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  6.    #856

    swarfega said: View Post
    5.55.7108 released.

    - Software Updater (CCleaner Professional edition only)
    - Added new Software Updater feature to the ‘Tools’ menu
    - Scans your PC and shows any available updates
    - Select which apps you want to update and queue them up
    - Fixed Opera plugins not displaying correctly
    Already posted that 7 hours ago...in here. LoL
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  7.    #857

    doh! too slow
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  8. Posts : 167
    Windows 10 Home, 64-bit, Version 1809 (OS Build: 17763.379)
       #858

    Crizal said: View Post
    I just updated to CCleaner 5.55 (standard free) and the new tool is there at the top. However, in free version, if anything is there to be updated and you click the update button, you will be prompted to upgrade to the paid version in order to use the tool.

    I get this. . . .


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	2 
Size:	24.3 KB 
ID:	227144


    Or this. . . .


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	3 
Size:	14.6 KB 
ID:	227146

    .
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9.    #859

    KCR said: View Post
    I get this. . . .


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	2 
Size:	24.3 KB 
ID:	227144


    Or this. . . .


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	3 
Size:	14.6 KB 
ID:	227146

    .
    @KCR -- I am now getting the error code 26 as shown in your second screenshot. This has also been reported in Piriform's forums. Apparently, from what I can tell, CCleaner made a change behind the scenes. I had one item in the up-to-date section earlier today and now it's gone. CCleaner can do important updates behind the scenes (CCleaner>options>updates) and I believe that's what happened.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  10. Posts : 167
    Windows 10 Home, 64-bit, Version 1809 (OS Build: 17763.379)
       #860

    Crizal said: View Post
    I am now getting the error code 26 as shown in your second screenshot. This has also been reported in Piriform's forums.

    Thanks for the info, Crizal. . . I appreciate that. . 👍

    .
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
Latest AMD Chipset Drivers Released in Drivers and Hardware
Latest AMD Crimson Chipset Drivers Released WHQL version: 18.10.0830 Release Date: September 4, 2018 File size: 65.4 MB Supports: Windows 7/10 for
Solved Kaspersky 2016 (English US) version released. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
Kaspersky 2016 (English US) version released, however other languages and locales are not yet available at the moment. http://usa.kaspersky.com/downloads/purchase/kis-general-license Alternate Link & User Guide Kaspersky Internet Security...
I have read most of all the threads here and just wondered when the final version is ready to release and I say yes to the update to my desktop PC what will it do? I know it will use my previous Windows Prod ID to install but wondered if it...
Released version in General Support
So when this "10" is released will it be as straight forward as putting in a legal s/n or will it have to be wiped and reinstalled.

Tags for this Thread

Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:34.
Find Us