Windows 10: Latest CCleaner Version Released
New Release of CCleaner 5.10 today!!
title says it all folks, new release today!!!
CCleaner v5.10 improvements and tweaks include:
- Improved Microsoft Edge Cookie management
- Optimized internal architecture for faster start up
- Added Chrome extension cache and cookie cleaning
- Improved Firefox session cleaning
- Added Firefox HSTS (HTTP Strict Transport Security) cookie cleaning
- Improved Intelligent Cookie Scan
- Improved Window resizing and DPI support
- Added Corsican translation
- Minor GUI Improvements
- Minor bug fixes
Thank you Cliff and Mike. First post updated.
New Version of CCleaner just released!!!
Just downloaded new release of CCleaner, version 5.11.5408 Grab it now folks
- Added Windows Store apps to Uninstall tool (Windows 8, 8.1 and 10).
- Improved Google Chrome Download History cleaning.
- Improve Firefox 41 cleaning.
- Optimized Start-up Items detection routine.
- Improved keyboard navigation and shortcuts.
- Added Microsoft Office 2016 and Camtasia Studio 8.0 cleaning.
- Updated various translations.
- Minor GUI Improvements.
- Minor bug fixes.
Insider Fast Track Office
Is it worth getting the paid ver for home use???
That is entirely up to you sir, I bought it over 3 years ago now. Because I wanted to support the programmers work. You can check out what the difference's are on their home page.
I see very little of this in the free version.
New CCleaner 5.11.5408 version release. See first post for more details.
Latest AMD Crimson Chipset Drivers Released
WHQL version: 16.12.2
Release Date: January 23rd 2017
Supports: Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10
32-bit AMD Chipset Drivers Download
Kaspersky 2016 (English US) version released, however other languages and locales are not yet available at the moment.
Alternate Link & User Guide
Kaspersky Internet Security...
I have read most of all the threads here and just wondered when the final version is ready to release and I say yes to the update to my desktop PC what will it do?
I know it will use my previous Windows Prod ID to install but wondered if it...
So when this "10" is released will it be as straight forward as putting in a legal s/n or will it have to be wiped and reinstalled.