Latest CCleaner Version Released

Page 76 of 77 FirstFirst ... 266674757677 LastLast
  1.    3 Weeks Ago #751

    D4ni3l said: View Post




    Thanks Daniel.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  2.    3 Weeks Ago #752

    jk22 said: View Post
    Didnt like the new version v5.48 as it have quick clean where I dont see any reason!
    i'd have to agree. i think it's pretty quick at removing everything i want including emptying several custom folders as is.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3.    3 Weeks Ago #753

    f14tomcat said: View Post
    Where's this quick clean?
    Open CCleaner and you will see first option!
    IAmNoOne said: View Post
    i'd have to agree. i think it's pretty quick at removing everything i want including emptying several custom folders as is.
    Agreed!
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 37,803
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       3 Weeks Ago #754

    jk22 said: View Post
    Open CCleaner and you will see first option!

    Agreed!
    Sorry, not trying to be thick-headed, but I do not see anything that says "quick clean".

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2018-10-26_11h07_02.png 
Views:	5 
Size:	78.1 KB 
ID:	210009
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  5.    3 Weeks Ago #755

    f14tomcat said: View Post
    Sorry, not trying to be thick-headed, but I do not see anything that says "quick clean".

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2018-10-26_11h07_02.png 
Views:	5 
Size:	78.1 KB 
ID:	210009
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vsa.png 
Views:	10 
Size:	63.3 KB 
ID:	210035
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 37,803
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       3 Weeks Ago #756

    jk22 said: View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vsa.png 
Views:	10 
Size:	63.3 KB 
ID:	210035
    @jk22
    Ah!! I think Piriform blessed you with with "volunteering" you to be a guinea pig! Congratulations!

    Seriously, In the release notes, they announced a random preview group would be chosen to "test drive" some new and wonderful things-to-come. You were chosen. Unfortunately, the only way out for you is to uninstall it (5.48) and go back to 5.47, and stay put. Until they design in an "opt out", which they haven't done yet, but say they will. And pigs will fly when they sprout wings.

    I was not "chosen and blessed", but if I am, I will go immediately back to 5.47 and freeze. A cleaner, MS or 3rd party, has no business doing guinea pig stuff on a person's production machine. Shame Piriform!

    Feature Previews on v5.48.6834 - CCleaner Discussion - Piriform Community Forums
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  7.    3 Weeks Ago #757

    f14tomcat said: View Post
    @jk22
    Ah!! I think Piriform blessed you with with "volunteering" you to be a guinea pig! Congratulations!

    Seriously, In the release notes, they announced a random preview group would be chosen to "test drive" some new and wonderful things-to-come. You were chosen. Unfortunately, the only way out for you is to uninstall it (5.48) and go back to 5.47, and stay put. Until they design in an "opt out", which they haven't done yet, but say they will. And pigs will fly when they sprout wings.

    I was not "chosen and blessed", but if I am, I will go immediately back to 5.47 and freeze. A cleaner, MS or 3rd party, has no business doing guinea pig stuff on a person's production machine. Shame Piriform!

    Feature Previews on v5.48.6834 - CCleaner Discussion - Piriform Community Forums
    Maybe I am using CCleaner from past couple of years thatswhy! But I dont like this feature!
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 37,803
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       3 Weeks Ago #758

    jk22 said: View Post
    Maybe I am using CCleaner from past couple of years thatswhy! But I dont like this feature!
    Go back. I do not either. I don't know if all these shenanigans apply to the Pro paid version or not. PiriForm is trying to be Windows Insider in a way....that's scary.

    I know some who have gone back to 5.40 or 5.41 and froze there. The release before the previous CCleaner fiasco.

    Old versions, from PiriForm: CCleaner old versions

    Official blurp... CCleaner.com - CCleaner v5.48.6834
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  9.    3 Weeks Ago #759

    it is actually missing quick clean for some of us, just checked. now on a good note they FINALLY fixed the edge BULLSPIT, AND a article to stop the preloading.
    Last edited by IAmNoOne; 3 Weeks Ago at 07:28.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  10. Posts : 312
    Windows 7 Home Premium x64
       3 Weeks Ago #760

    I'd rather get either CCleaner portable or CCleaner Slim than the CCleaner standard version
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 76 of 77 FirstFirst ... 266674757677 LastLast

Related Threads
Latest AMD Chipset Drivers Released in Drivers and Hardware
Latest AMD Crimson Chipset Drivers Released WHQL version: 18.10.0830 Release Date: September 4, 2018 File size: 65.4 MB Supports: Windows 7/10 for
Solved Kaspersky 2016 (English US) version released. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
Kaspersky 2016 (English US) version released, however other languages and locales are not yet available at the moment. http://usa.kaspersky.com/downloads/purchase/kis-general-license Alternate Link & User Guide Kaspersky Internet Security...
I have read most of all the threads here and just wondered when the final version is ready to release and I say yes to the update to my desktop PC what will it do? I know it will use my previous Windows Prod ID to install but wondered if it...
Released version in General Support
So when this "10" is released will it be as straight forward as putting in a legal s/n or will it have to be wiped and reinstalled.

Tags for this Thread

Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:14.
Find Us