Windows 10: Latest CCleaner Version Released

Page 61 of 62 FirstFirst ... 115159606162 LastLast

  1. Posts : 19,697
    Windows 10 Home 64bit
       1 Week Ago #601

    The PortableApps.com version came through this morning...

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image 001.png 
Views:	2 
Size:	55.4 KB 
ID:	194610
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 3,959
    Wndows 10 x64 Home version 1803
       1 Week Ago #602

    f14tomcat said: View Post
    And this:


    We don't have any change log information yet for version 5.44.6577 of CCleaner. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.

    Think I'll stay on what's released from Piriform. Looks weird.......
    Yes I know TC, I only posted it as it mentions the new build it wasn't my intention for people to download it from Filehippo.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  3. Posts : 34,568
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       1 Week Ago #603

    DooGie said: View Post
    Yes I know TC, I only posted it as it mentions the new build it wasn't my intention for people to download it from Filehippo.
    I know that, never said it was. No inference of anything stated or implied.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  4.    1 Week Ago #604

    Ccleaner has been updated to 5.44.6577.

    - Internet Explorer cookies are now cleaned from the INetCache folder in Windows 10
    - Fixed a bug causing cleaning incompatibility with Firefox Malwarebytes extension
    - Added reminders for expired CCleaner Professional subscriptions
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 21,005
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       1 Week Ago #605

    swarfega said: View Post
    Ccleaner has been updated to 5.44.6577.

    - Internet Explorer cookies are now cleaned from the INetCache folder in Windows 10
    - Fixed a bug causing cleaning incompatibility with Firefox Malwarebytes extension
    - Added reminders for expired CCleaner Professional subscriptions
    No it hasn't, that's the same bug that TC had
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	2 
Size:	64.1 KB 
ID:	194758
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  6. Posts : 220
    Windows 7 Home Premium x64
       1 Week Ago #606

    DooGie said: View Post
    The only place I've seen 6577 version mentioned is on Filehippo Download CCleaner 5.44.6577 - FileHippo.com
    Filehippo was WRONG this time, DooGie. 6577 does not exist.

    I downloaded CCleaner directly from the CCleaner web site just now and it is still 5.44.6575.

    Even Majorgeeks still has v5.44.6575 of CCleaner.

    By the way, the "free" version of CCleaner v5.44 seems to display some popup ads as mentioned here:
    https://www.ghacks.net/2018/06/28/cc...tising-popups/
    I'm gonna add that program onto the Windows firewall list of blocked apps if versions 5.44 and greater does this.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7.    1 Week Ago #607

    erpster4 said: View Post
    Filehippo was WRONG this time, DooGie. 6577 does not exist.

    I downloaded CCleaner directly from the CCleaner web site just now and it is still 5.44.6575.

    Even Majorgeeks still has v5.44.6575 of CCleaner.

    By the way, the "free" version of CCleaner v5.44 seems to display some popup ads as mentioned here:
    https://www.ghacks.net/2018/06/28/cc...tising-popups/
    I'm gonna add that program onto the Windows firewall list of blocked apps if versions 5.44 and greater does this.
    Use version 5.40
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8.    1 Week Ago #608

    Wait for the Slim Build - it doesn't have ads.

    Also interesting. I just ran Cybertron Privacy Eraser Free which allows the user to easily add custom portable or non default browser profiles to be cleaned - then I ran HD Cleaner with standard built in plugins (you can add more) - it needs to be launched with admin rights (RUNAS) then I ran Ccleaner (with CCEnhancer that adds additional cleaners via winapp2.ini file) and guess what?

    After running the first two programs there is nothing left for Ccleaner to remove. Bonus: HD Cleaner has monitoring available as standard.

    Quick video showing results:

      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9.    1 Week Ago #609

    I am Happy with 5.40
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10.    1 Week Ago #610

    Josey Wales said: View Post
    I am Happy with 5.40
    The problem is that some things will stop working eventually:

    CCleaner - Version History
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 61 of 62 FirstFirst ... 115159606162 LastLast

Related Threads
Latest AMD Chipset Drivers Released in Drivers and Hardware
Latest AMD Crimson Chipset Drivers Released WHQL version: 18.10.0601 Release Date: June 7, 2018 Description: Supports Windows 7/10 for 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™ Desktop Processor
Solved Kaspersky 2016 (English US) version released. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
Kaspersky 2016 (English US) version released, however other languages and locales are not yet available at the moment. http://usa.kaspersky.com/downloads/purchase/kis-general-license Alternate Link & User Guide Kaspersky Internet Security...
I have read most of all the threads here and just wondered when the final version is ready to release and I say yes to the update to my desktop PC what will it do? I know it will use my previous Windows Prod ID to install but wondered if it...
Released version in General Support
So when this "10" is released will it be as straight forward as putting in a legal s/n or will it have to be wiped and reinstalled.

Tags for this Thread

Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:35.
Find Us