Latest CCleaner Version Released

Page 50 of 77 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
  1. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 22,048
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       16 Mar 2018 #491

    f14tomcat said: View Post
    I'm "working" with it a little. It ate part of my password manager, so I wasn't too thrilled. Jury is still out......
    Somethings you shouldn't clean even with Cc.
    Leave those Nvidia install files alone.
    I tried it once and it ended up nuking GeForce Experience.

    For ROG board owners, also leave anything to do with AI Suite, Wise tries to get you to delete the temp files, and I did that once(with a different cleaner) and it totally nuke the AI Suite server and DIP(fan controls).
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  2.    16 Mar 2018 #492

    Cliff S said: View Post
    Somethings you shouldn't clean even with Cc.
    Leave those Nvidia install files alone.
    I tried it once and it ended up nuking GeForce Experience.

    For ROG board owners, also leave anything to do with AI Suite, Wise tries to get you to delete the temp files, and I did that once(with a different cleaner) and it totally nuke the AI Suite server and DIP(fan controls).
    I've always deleted those Nvidia install files, always. Never had any problem. As far as Al Suite, I will never have that installed on my computer.....ever. :)
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  3. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 22,048
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       16 Mar 2018 #493

    OldMike65 said: View Post
    I've always deleted those Nvidia install files, always. Never had any problem. As far as Al Suite, I will never have that installed on my computer.....ever. :)
    Do you use GFE?
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  4.    16 Mar 2018 #494

    Cliff S said: View Post
    Do you use GFE?
    Yes its right in my taskbar right now Cliff. :)
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  5.    16 Mar 2018 #495

    I've been with CCleaner since it was known as Crap Cleaner Version 1.0 and see no reason to leave now.

    C.B.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6. Cliff S's Avatar
    Posts : 22,048
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       16 Mar 2018 #496

    OldMike65 said: View Post
    Yes its right in my taskbar right now Cliff. :)
    Thanks for the feedback Mike, maybe it was just a cleanup system fart in my case
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  7.    16 Mar 2018 #497

    Cliff S said: View Post
    Thanks for the feedback Mike, maybe it was just a cleanup system fart in my case
    Also I still use CCleaner Pro also, just playing with Wise Cleaner is all. :)
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  8.    16 Mar 2018 #498

    I am only running CCleaner 5.40 thou .....do not like 5.41 at all.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  9. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 22,253
    Windows 10 Home 64bit
       16 Mar 2018 #499

    OldMike65 said: View Post
    I've always deleted those Nvidia install files, always. Never had any problem. As far as Al Suite, I will never have that installed on my computer.....ever. :)
    If you use CCEnhancer there is a second NVIDIA entry which you should leave alone or it will delete config files.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10.    16 Mar 2018 #500

    kado897 said: View Post
    If you use CCEnhancer there is a second NVIDIA entry which you should leave alone or it will delete config files.
    I don't use it Keith.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


 
Page 50 of 77 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast

Related Threads
Latest AMD Chipset Drivers Released in Drivers and Hardware
Latest AMD Crimson Chipset Drivers Released WHQL version: 18.10.0830 Release Date: September 4, 2018 File size: 65.4 MB Supports: Windows 7/10 for
Solved Kaspersky 2016 (English US) version released. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
Kaspersky 2016 (English US) version released, however other languages and locales are not yet available at the moment. http://usa.kaspersky.com/downloads/purchase/kis-general-license Alternate Link & User Guide Kaspersky Internet Security...
I have read most of all the threads here and just wondered when the final version is ready to release and I say yes to the update to my desktop PC what will it do? I know it will use my previous Windows Prod ID to install but wondered if it...
Released version in General Support
So when this "10" is released will it be as straight forward as putting in a legal s/n or will it have to be wiped and reinstalled.

Tags for this Thread

Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:54.
Find Us