Latest CCleaner Version Released


  1. Posts : 50,055
    Windows 10 Home 64bit 21H1 and insider builds
       #1441

    itsme1 said:
    Portable version 6.03 also enables system restore.
    I think I may give up on CCleaner.
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 625
    Windows 11 Pro (x64)(v23H2)
       #1442

    kado897 said:
    I think I may give up on CCleaner.
    hmm yeah..
    but I use it to keep certain cookies for Firefox, tons of them so I don't lose my active forum logins and what not...
    I did bug report though..
      My Computers


  3. Posts : 625
    Windows 11 Pro (x64)(v23H2)
       #1443

    Does anyone have a backup copy of CCleaner (v6.02) Pro installer?
    I deleted mine before I had tested out the update..
    ops... I gotta remind myself to test out before deleting my last working copy..
      My Computers


  4. Posts : 56,883
    Multi-boot Windows 10/11 - RTM, RP, Beta, and Insider
       #1444

    Melchior said:
    Does anyone have a backup copy of CCleaner (v6.02) Pro installer?
    I deleted mine before I had tested out the update..
    ops... I gotta remind myself to test out before deleting my last working copy..
    If not, you can use the freebie installer and activate your license key.
      My Computers


  5. Posts : 625
    Windows 11 Pro (x64)(v23H2)
       #1445

    f14tomcat said:
    If not, you can use the freebie installer and activate your license key.
    I don't bother with the freebie installer as it contains other things I don't want to accidentally install..
    and I am careful..

    but why suggest the freeware installer?
    I asked if anyone had v6.02 and not the latest (v6.03.10002)
    before these issues started happening...

    What I meant f14tomcat is that I deleted my old copies of the installer v6.02
      My Computers


  6. Posts : 56,883
    Multi-boot Windows 10/11 - RTM, RP, Beta, and Insider
       #1446

    Melchior said:
    I don't bother with the freebie installer as it contains other things I don't want to accidentally install..
    and I am careful..

    but why suggest the freeware installer?
    I asked if anyone had v6.02 and not the latest (v6.03.10002)
    before these issues started happening...

    What I meant f14tomcat is that I deleted my old copies of the installer v6.02
    I realize what you meant. I was suggesting to use the 6.02 free installer and activate it with you license key.
      My Computers


  7. Posts : 625
    Windows 11 Pro (x64)(v23H2)
       #1447

    f14tomcat said:
    I realize what you meant. I was suggesting to use the 6.02 free installer and activate it with you license key.
    I don't have a copy of that old one either. and all downloads be it free or pro are already update for v6.03.10002....
    so no go there.
      My Computers


  8. Posts : 1,962
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       #1448

    Expecting a new update very soon.............
    One of my machines has a too old Macrium-backup , so have to wait for next update , switched VSS-service off for now...
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 56,883
    Multi-boot Windows 10/11 - RTM, RP, Beta, and Insider
       #1449

    Melchior said:
    I don't have a copy of that old one either. and all downloads be it free or pro are already update for v6.03.10002....
    so no go there.
    I do. Want a copy?
      My Computers


  10. Posts : 1,962
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       #1450

    Just tried in Shadow-modus ; installed the previous ( 6.02) over the buggy latest .
    Seems to work fine again , WITHOUT the system restore-bug !
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:31.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums