Windows 10 Recovery Tools - Bootable Rescue Disk

  1. OldMike65's Avatar
    Posts : 107,967
    Windows10 Pro (x64) 20H2 19042.985
       #581

    Kyhi said:
    Please try the Modify download link again ... Test for me, as it should just popup the run-save message box..

    Download
    The link works shows 3 files you can choose to d/l but only 2 of the 3 work. Modify Does not work, the other 2 do work Kyhi.
      My Computers

  2. NavyLCDR's Avatar
    Posts : 15,591
    Windows 10 Pro
       #582

    Kyhi said:
    Please try the Modify download link again ... Test for me, as it should just popup the run-save message box..

    Download
    It's not working for me Kyhi. It just takes me back to the same page in Firefox over and over again:

    Windows 10 Recovery Tools - Bootable Rescue Disk-capture.jpg

    If I right click on the download icon and save as, I get an html file instead of the .zip file.
      My Computer

  3. NavyLCDR's Avatar
    Posts : 15,591
    Windows 10 Pro
       #583

    OldMike65 said:
    The link works shows 3 files you can choose to d/l but only 2 of the 3 work. Modify Does not work, the other 2 do work Kyhi.
    I only tried the modify.zip, did not try either of the other two.
      My Computer

  4. OldMike65's Avatar
    Posts : 107,967
    Windows10 Pro (x64) 20H2 19042.985
       #584

    NavyLCDR said:
    I only tried the modify.zip, did not try either of the other two.
    Yeah but I thought it would be a good idea to test all 3 ....:)
      My Computers

  5. Kyhi's Avatar
    Posts : 3,570
    Windows 3.1 to Windows 10
    Thread Starter
       #585

    un - believable
    i'll try something else
      My Computer

  6. Kyhi's Avatar
    Posts : 3,570
    Windows 3.1 to Windows 10
    Thread Starter
       #586

    but it works for me -with a popup download

    the limk here does not even pull up the page - just the download box
      My Computer

  7. OldMike65's Avatar
    Posts : 107,967
    Windows10 Pro (x64) 20H2 19042.985
       #587

    Kyhi said:
    but it works for me -with a popup download
    I tried 3 times .....didn't work ....no popup

    3 more times .....still don't work ....other 2 files work fine.
      My Computers

  8. OldMike65's Avatar
    Posts : 107,967
    Windows10 Pro (x64) 20H2 19042.985
       #588

    Kyhi said:
    but it works for me -with a popup download

    the limk here does not even pull up the page - just the download box
    Not for me using YOUR link ...I see all 3 files.
      My Computers

  9. Kyhi's Avatar
    Posts : 3,570
    Windows 3.1 to Windows 10
    Thread Starter
       #589

    I don't know ...

    Attachment 86110
      My Computer

  10. OldMike65's Avatar
    Posts : 107,967
    Windows10 Pro (x64) 20H2 19042.985
       #590

    I used the link you posted on page #580 Kyhi ...I'll try that link ....see if it makes a difference.
      My Computers


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:13.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums