Windows 10 Recovery Tools - Bootable Rescue Disk


  1. Posts : 27
    Windows 10 Pro
       #1061

    I downloaded the 64 bit version iso and tried running it via a disk and USB and was unsuccessful. It did not give me much time to write down the errors, but here is what I got. A System32iphlpapi.dll error with this code 0xc000012f and when it closed this error came up - System Service Exception.
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 18
    Windows 10
       #1062

    Okay I tried it after weeks of agony with unbootable windows 10 Dell laptop. I only got it loaded and working for nearly 10 minutes before giving me the ugly bsod blue screen
    FYI, it gives me error massage about Pen network drives before the bsod. Still , I managed to run MiniTool Power data recovery quickly before that shut down to know that the pbr partition was deleted.
    I just want to thank you about that disk and hope you can tell me how to get rid from that error and manage to keep the Windows pe working till I fix whatever happened to my laptop
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 1
    Win 10 Pro 64bit
       #1063

    chzuck said:
    I downloaded the 64 bit version iso and tried running it via a disk and USB and was unsuccessful. It did not give me much time to write down the errors, but here is what I got. A System32iphlpapi.dll error with this code 0xc000012f and when it closed this error came up - System Service Exception.
    Windows 10 Recovery Tools - Bootable Rescue Disk-imag0507.jpgHi chzuck

    Is this the error, and have you found a solution yet?
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 33
    Windows 10 Pro for Workstations
       #1064

    I just finished up one of my personal custom PEs using Windows 10 v1703 15063.0 (the Creator's Update) and I'm pretty happy that even some of my enterprise server imaging and deployment software works on it. Hell, even the DISM API is working flawlessly. I'm not big on much of anything The Oven offers so I make all my PEs manually, albeit over time I've created PowerShell scripts that basically automate much of the core OS creation process.

    As for the one offered here - I tossed it on a VM and it's a good PE build because it's not overdone. There are so many PE builds people offer that are larger in wim size (some up to 4x+) than the actual full OS installation.

    I'd also supply mine but I will have to check the forum guidelines since it incorporates enterprise software like Macrium Reflect Server Plus v7 and WinMagic Enterprise, etc.
      My Computers


  5. Posts : 2
    windows 10
       #1065

    @DrEmpiricism
    please share PowerShell scripts instead of the whole pe image as this will be more useful to users building their own images.
      My Computer

  6. Superfly's Avatar
    Posts : 3,337
       #1066

    zdilto said:
    @DrEmpiricism
    please share PowerShell scripts instead of the whole pe image as this will be more useful to users building their own images.
    Yup, but on a separate thread.
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 47
    Windows Ten!
       #1067

    Just how would you use Khyi's suite of programs to resurrect a non-functioning copy of W10?

    Many, many thanks
    Last edited by ValiantSaint; 03 Aug 2017 at 00:45.
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 47
    Windows Ten!
       #1068

    Sorry to double post, but I was wondering if there's an easy way of creating an image of the finished drive? (as I've now sussed how to add Kyhi's brilliant 'load-out' to the W10 installer)

    It would be nice to be able to just reel off drives for friends and family etc.

    Many thanks in advance
      My Computer

  9. cereberus's Avatar
    Posts : 12,036
    Windows10
       #1069

    ValiantSaint said:
    Sorry to double post, but I was wondering if there's an easy way of creating an image of the finished drive? (as I've now sussed how to add Kyhi's brilliant 'load-out' to the W10 installer)

    It would be nice to be able to just reel off drives for friends and family etc.

    Many thanks in advance
    Not clear what you are asking?
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 47
    Windows Ten!
       #1070

    cereberus said:
    Not clear what you are asking?
    Sorry cereberus if I didn't make myself clear. I was just asking if there's a way of using drive imaging software to make an image of a finished USB boot drive? Saves having to physically create each one. Thanks :)
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:29.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums