ShowKeyPlus

  1. ddelo's Avatar
    Posts : 2,224
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       #811

    No problem. Keep up the good work! :)
      My Computer

  2. ddelo's Avatar
    Posts : 2,224
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       #812

    BTW Craig @Superfly,

    Please check the hash:

    ShowKeyPlusx64.exe
    MD5: 34AB40B21A953F4D9D78A999542FD4AA
    SHA1: CAE897F05FE270E95AC0A3F3EAFB4D2EA5F6BDCE
      My Computer

  3. Superfly's Avatar
    Posts : 3,328
    Thread Starter
       #813

    ddelo said:
    BTW Craig @Superfly,

    Please check the hash:

    ShowKeyPlusx64.exe
    MD5: 34AB40B21A953F4D9D78A999542FD4AA
    SHA1: CAE897F05FE270E95AC0A3F3EAFB4D2EA5F6BDCE
    I see - I must have done a re-compile the following day as the build is the same just the date is diffrrent ( the checksum uses the date of modification as you may well know) - anyway uploading the latest x64 version I have... (waiting..... oh joy! LOL)

    Edit: OK done now - please check
      My Computer

  4. ddelo's Avatar
    Posts : 2,224
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       #814

    Superfly said:
    I see - I must have done a re-compile the following day as the build is the same just the date is diffrrent ( the checksum uses the date of modification as you may well know) - anyway uploading the latest x64 version I have... (waiting..... oh joy! LOL)


    Don't worry man....anyone who has written even a few lines of code, knows exactly what happened!!! :)
    Take care.
      My Computer

  5. Superfly's Avatar
    Posts : 3,328
    Thread Starter
       #815

    ddelo said:


    Don't worry man....anyone who has written even a few lines of code, knows exactly what happened!!! :)
    Take care.
    No prob... Thanx :)
      My Computer

  6. Wiley Coyote's Avatar
    Posts : 1,097
    Windows 10 Home x64 Version 1809 (OS Build 17763.437)
       #816

    Where can I download the LATEST x64 version. My old link doesn't work anymore.
      My Computer

  7. Bree's Avatar
    Posts : 18,635
    10 Home x64 (20H2) (10 Pro on 2nd pc)
       #817

    Wiley Coyote said:
    Where can I download the LATEST x64 version. My old link doesn't work anymore.
    I think you'll find that the link in Post #1 will always get you the latest version.
      My Computers

  8. Wiley Coyote's Avatar
    Posts : 1,097
    Windows 10 Home x64 Version 1809 (OS Build 17763.437)
       #818

    Duh! Should have thought to go there.
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 10
    32-bit Windows 7
       #819

    not working if u got 32 bit?
      My Computer

  10. Edwin's Avatar
    Posts : 17,060
    Windows 10
       #820

    Idoneedhelp said:
    not working if u got 32 bit?
    Should work, both 32 and 64bit are in the zip folder.
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:06.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums