Page 62 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
  1.    27 Mar 2017 #611
    Join Date : Dec 2015
    Posts : 6,744
    Windows10

    Quote Originally Posted by simrick View Post
    I will try that (later).

    What the heck happened here? For a minute I thought I had borked my post big time!
    Attachment 126086
    Did you ever try this?
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  2.    28 Mar 2017 #612
    Join Date : Apr 2015
    Posts : 13,279
    W10Prox64

    Quote Originally Posted by cereberus View Post
    Did you ever try this?
    Um...No, not yet. I just finished updating my VMs, have some "work" I must get caught up on, and now I have to swap out hubby's computer because it's ready to croak.

    Everything has local accounts, so I'll make another local account, switch it to an MS account, link the system (probably do it in a VM), and then delete the MS account altogether, and see if the thing still shows up in my "list". But not right now - I'm being pulled in too many other directions. Haven't even been on the forum for 2 days.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  3.    29 Mar 2017 #613
    Join Date : Dec 2015
    Posts : 6,744
    Windows10

    Quote Originally Posted by simrick View Post
    Um...No, not yet. I just finished updating my VMs, have some "work" I must get caught up on, and now I have to swap out hubby's computer because it's ready to croak.

    Everything has local accounts, so I'll make another local account, switch it to an MS account, link the system (probably do it in a VM), and then delete the MS account altogether, and see if the thing still shows up in my "list". But not right now - I'm being pulled in too many other directions. Haven't even been on the forum for 2 days.
    I tried that and it always got rid of device. Only combo I found that worked was create second local account and switch to it but keep account linked to MS. Moment you delete it, it disappears. I even tried deleting it with internet off, but once I reenablex internet, it still got deleted.

    PS love your picture - does you hubby know he is married to a multidimensional being?
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  4.    05 Apr 2017 #614
    Join Date : Apr 2015
    Posts : 13,279
    W10Prox64

    Quote Originally Posted by cereberus View Post
    I tried that and it always got rid of device. Only combo I found that worked was create second local account and switch to it but keep account linked to MS. Moment you delete it, it disappears. I even tried deleting it with internet off, but once I reenablex internet, it still got deleted.
    Crud. That stinks.
    Quote Originally Posted by cereberus View Post
    PS love your picture - does you hubby know he is married to a multidimensional being?
    The Doctor describes them as
    "the deadliest, most powerful, most malevolent life-form ever produced."
    Yeah, my husband agrees knows...
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  5.    25 Apr 2017 #615

    Version 1.0.6320 released


    Just a minor update.

    Not really sure if EnterpriseG and Cloud editions will be used much... but hey, we have to be up to date, right?
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  6.    25 Apr 2017 #616
    Join Date : Apr 2015
    Posts : 13,279
    W10Prox64

    Quote Originally Posted by Superfly View Post
    Just a minor update.

    Not really sure if EnterpriseG and Cloud editions will be used much... but hey, we have to be up to date, right?
    Cheers Superfly!
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  7.    25 Apr 2017 #617

    Quote Originally Posted by simrick View Post
    Cheers Superfly!
    Anytime..

    Wanna upgrade and check out EnterpriseG in VM this weekend...I see get-target editions has it listed..
    I'll use my own generic key as I don't think it available as eval.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  8.    25 Apr 2017 #618
    Join Date : Nov 2013
    Posts : 374
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

    Where can you get the update Version 1.0.6320? I downloaded the one on first post and got 1.0.6125.32727.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  9.    25 Apr 2017 #619
    Join Date : Feb 2015
    Bamberg Germany
    Posts : 18,528
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu

    Quote Originally Posted by Clint View Post
    Where can you get the update Version 1.0.6320? I downloaded the one on first post and got 1.0.6125.32727.
    Just open the version you have now:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	27 
Size:	6.7 KB 
ID:	131956
    click yes:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image 003.png 
Views:	5 
Size:	44.9 KB 
ID:	131957
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  10.    25 Apr 2017 #620

    Quote Originally Posted by Clint View Post
    Where can you get the update Version 1.0.6320? I downloaded the one on first post and got 1.0.6125.32727.
    You may have been too quick for me...

    Seems to be working now...

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SK+.PNG 
Views:	29 
Size:	15.1 KB 
ID:	131963

    Quote Originally Posted by Cliff S View Post
    Just open the version you have now:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	27 
Size:	6.7 KB 
ID:	131956
    click yes:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image 003.png 
Views:	5 
Size:	44.9 KB 
ID:	131957
    Thanx Cliff for confirming auto-update is working... maybe next release we go UUP... LOL
      My ComputerSystem Spec

 
Page 62 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast

Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:45.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums