ShowKeyPlus

Page 48 of 131 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 98
    Win 7 Ultimate
       #471

    prisoner881 said:
    I'm invoking it via GPO login script. You can use VBScript or Powershell, whatever floats your boat.
    I figured its something like that, but please do share the script you create once ShowKey plus is updated for CMDline script execution. :)
      My Computer

  2. Superfly's Avatar
    Posts : 3,272
    Thread Starter
       #472

    New Version...1.0.6077


    OK guys, can you please test this one before I release it for GA.

    New functionality to be tested:


    1. Reading Win 8 and Win 10 key editions on Win 7 systems.
    2. CLI execution for producing the Windows Product Key Information text file. (includes original key now - usage per post Showkey - Page 46 - Windows 10 Forums)
    3. Uses AccentColor as default base scheme (rather than the old 'powder blue') on those systems that support it.


    TIA.

    Download:
    ShowKeyPlus.zip
      My Computer

  3. Edwin's Avatar
    Posts : 15,429
    Windows 10
       #473

    Superfly said:
    OK guys, can you please test this one before I release it for GA.

    New functionality to be tested:


    1. Reading Win 8 and Win 10 key editions on Win 7 systems.
    2. CLI execution for producing the Windows Product Key Information text file. (includes original key now - usage per post Showkey - Page 46 - Windows 10 Forums)
    3. Uses AccentColor as default base scheme (rather than the old 'powder blue') on those systems that support it.


    TIA.

    Download:
    ShowKeyPlus.zip
    I think you're all good mate! :)

    ShowKeyPlus-000247.png ShowKeyPlus-000248.png ShowKeyPlus-000249.png
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 261
    Win 10 Home Single Language, Ver 1809, Build 17763.379
       #474

    Works for me on Win 10 Pro anniversary build.
      My Computer

  5. Superfly's Avatar
    Posts : 3,272
    Thread Starter
       #475

    Edwin said:
    I think you're all good mate! :)

    ShowKeyPlus-000247.png ShowKeyPlus-000248.png ShowKeyPlus-000249.png
    Thanx Edwin, it's fitting that you were the first to respond, kindof takes me back to the original release when you and Adam tested it, seems like 'back in the day' now... LOL!

    Geoff Daniell said:
    Works for me on Win 10 Pro anniversary build.
    Thanx bud
      My Computer

  6. OldMike65's Avatar
    Posts : 84,049
    Windows10 Pro 64Bit
       #476

    Superfly said:
    OK guys, can you please test this one before I release it for GA.

    New functionality to be tested:


    1. Reading Win 8 and Win 10 key editions on Win 7 systems.
    2. CLI execution for producing the Windows Product Key Information text file. (includes original key now - usage per post Showkey - Page 46 - Windows 10 Forums)
    3. Uses AccentColor as default base scheme (rather than the old 'powder blue') on those systems that support it.


    TIA.

    Download:
    ShowKeyPlus.zip
    I am a little late Craig, but I ran it just a few mins ago, runs fine, did not see any problems. Looks Good!! :)
      My Computers


  7. ICIT2LOL's Avatar
    Posts : 4,138
    1010 Pro on all on various machines version 1909
       #477

    Hiyya Craig mate working like a charm and so quick.
    John
      My Computer

  8. Superfly's Avatar
    Posts : 3,272
    Thread Starter
       #478

    OldMike65 said:
    I am a little late Craig, but I ran it just a few mins ago, runs fine, did not see any problems. Looks Good!! :)
    ICIT2LOL said:
    Hiyya Craig mate working like a charm and so quick.
    John
    That's splendid, Thanx chaps
      My Computer

  9. DooGie's Avatar
    Posts : 7,872
    Wndows 10 x64 Pro build 19635.1
       #479

    Works a treat here Craig :)
      My Computer

  10. simrick's Avatar
    Posts : 15,923
    W10Prox64
       #480

    Working well Superfly.
    This 4th one is an upgrade key, but doesn't seem to be any different when I check it. I just happen to know it's an upgrade key.


    ShowKeyPlus-showkey01.png

    ShowKeyPlus-showkey02.png


    ShowKeyPlus-showkey03.png


    ShowKeyPlus-showkey04.png
      My Computer


 
Page 48 of 131 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast

Related Threads
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:30.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums