ShowKeyPlus

Page 38 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast
  1. essenbe's Avatar
    Posts : 12,507
    Windows 10 Pro 1903
       #371

    Don't give up the ship without a fight.
      My Computers


  2. Posts : 5
    Windows 7
       #372

    OldMike65 said:
    Update on our problem with Norton and dm_log_collector.exe
    Just wanted to let everyone know, I am still working on this, the email I got from Norton the other day told me this issue would be fixed in 24hrs. Its been 48 hrs and on my other computer, which runs Norton too, this issue is still not fixed.

    So I was just back on Norton support again for another hour this morning, showing them the email they sent me, telling them about this issue ALL OVER again .....ended up going thru 2 of their support people ...1st one ran away ...2nd one said 1st one got disconnected ....right.... Anyhow .....2nd tech told me he is going to escalate this issue to their top people...again....and are going to send me another email confirming when this issue is resolved. My email and phone # are on file with Norton.....and I had the tech confirm that too.....their not that smart....


    Right now it looks like another 2 more days, making it Tuesday instead of Monday ....for the issue to be fixed.

    I am a VERY stubborn old man...I am NOT going to give up folks, until I get this stupid problem IS fixed by Nortons. Trust ME ...I don't give up easy. Just wanted you all to know....I am fighting this issue until Norton fixes it.


    Hi,

    Sorry about the delay in response. Are you still facing this issue? If so, could you please help me with the submission number? We will look into this for you.

    Thanks
    Charlie
    Norton Support
      My Computer

  3. OldMike65's Avatar
    Posts : 106,413
    Windows10 Pro (x64) 20H2 19042.870
       #373

    NortonSupport said:
    Hi,

    Sorry about the delay in response. Are you still facing this issue? If so, could you please help me with the submission number? We will look into this for you.

    Thanks
    Charlie
    Norton Support
    1st off ...no offense but I'm not 100% sure you really represent Norton
    As far as Norton fixing this problem .....No not yet, I've got at least 5 phones calls to Norton support, 4 online chats with Norton techs, and have received 2 emails from Norton's telling me this issue is fixed.....and of course the issue is not fixed. I am at level 3 support at this point.....have been for the last 4 days. The techs at Norton have lied, gave me FALSE reports, told me the issue is been fixed at least 4 times since 5/13/16 today is 5/20.16 Called Norton support early this morning.....getting the same run around as I have for the last 7 days!!!! A Norton 3 level tech was suppose to call me last Wednesday ....didn't, then was suppose to call me yesterday....didn't ......Norton support people seem to be the most incompetent Techs I've EVER had to deal with!!!
      My Computers

  4. Superfly's Avatar
    Posts : 3,326
    Thread Starter
       #374

    Thanx Mike...we appreciate your following up!

    Not only do their app suck, so does their support...!
    @NortonSupport are you a bot or do you actually answer people's questions?
      My Computer

  5. OldMike65's Avatar
    Posts : 106,413
    Windows10 Pro (x64) 20H2 19042.870
       #375

    Superfly said:
    Thanx Mike...we appreciate your following up!

    Not only do their app suck, so does their support...!
    @NortonSupport are you a bot or do you actually answer people's questions?
    Its been confirmed Craig this guy actually does work for Norton/Symantec .....just does not seem to reply to msgs.
      My Computers


  6. Posts : 5
    Windows 7
       #376

    OldMike65 said:
    1st off ...no offense but I'm not 100% sure you really represent Norton
    As far as Norton fixing this problem .....No not yet, I've got at least 5 phones calls to Norton support, 4 online chats with Norton techs, and have received 2 emails from Norton's telling me this issue is fixed.....and of course the issue is not fixed. I am at level 3 support at this point.....have been for the last 4 days. The techs at Norton have lied, gave me FALSE reports, told me the issue is been fixed at least 4 times since 5/13/16 today is 5/20.16 Called Norton support early this morning.....getting the same run around as I have for the last 7 days!!!! A Norton 3 level tech was suppose to call me last Wednesday ....didn't, then was suppose to call me yesterday....didn't ......Norton support people seem to be the most incompetent Techs I've EVER had to deal with!!!
    Hi Mike,

    We are sorry for the inconvenience. I completely understand how frustrated you are and we will do our best to get this sorted as soon as possible. Please let me know the case number or your email address in the private message so we can investigate this.

    Thanks
    Charlie
    Norton Support
      My Computer

  7. OldMike65's Avatar
    Posts : 106,413
    Windows10 Pro (x64) 20H2 19042.870
       #377

    NortonSupport said:
    Hi Mike,

    We are sorry for the inconvenience. I completely understand how frustrated you are and we will do our best to get this sorted as soon as possible. Please let me know the case number or your email address in the private message so we can investigate this.

    Thanks
    Charlie
    Norton Support
    Done ....check your mail.
      My Computers

  8. cereberus's Avatar
    Posts : 12,012
    Windows10
       #378

    Tune in next Friday for the next thrilling installment ......

    I hate telephone support staff as they fall into the classic Dilbert mode (posted here before but just in case

    Never argue with idiots

    They drag you to their level

    Then they beat you with experience.

    Good luck, going round the houses!!!
      My Computer

  9. simrick's Avatar
    Posts : 16,108
    W10Prox64
       #379

    cereberus said:
    Tune in next Friday for the next thrilling installment ......

    I hate telephone support staff as they fall into the classic Dilbert mode (posted here before but just in case

    Never argue with idiots

    They drag you to their level

    Then they beat you with experience.

    Good luck, going round the houses!!!
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 5
    Windows 7
       #380

    OldMike65 said:
    Done ....check your mail.
    Thank you Mike! We will check this and get back to you as soon as possible.

    Thanks
    Charlie
    Norton Support
      My Computer


 
Page 38 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:05.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums